What's new

The fear of missing out can be a killer for investors. Here's how top-ranked financial advisors keep it at bay

Personal Finance

Fear of missing out drove investor interest in crypto, meme stocks, SPACs and other hot investments, financial advisors say. Here's how they limit client risk. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

This is fast becoming a scourge. Everyone wants to make it so quickly that they're throwing caution into the wind as well. Research is no longer carried out and a lot of funds are being lost.

A friend of mine lost thousands, I am talking over 30 grand, investing in crypto because he was following bad advice online and fell for 3 different scams. He was certain it would make him a millionaire and now his life savings is gone and he needs to start at 0.

This is not only happening in the stock market , but in general commodity market as a whole such as forex and cryptocurrencies. This is something that must be avoided and invest only when you are sure. Don't follow unnecessary advice.

This is fast becoming a scourge. Everyone wants to make it so quickly that they're throwing caution into the wind as well. Research is no longer carried out and a lot of funds are being lost.
Indeed, the haste to make money makes us take risky decisions or fall as victims to scams. Having a good and well planned investment strategy, including what to buy, when to buy and sell can help a lot.

Indeed, the haste to make money makes us take risky decisions or fall as victims to scams. Having a good and well planned investment strategy, including what to buy, when to buy and sell can help a lot.
This is why I always take my things one step at a time. Whenever I see that something has already made huge percentage I am not even going to be looking in that direction.

I sometimes have that feeling because I have missed so many things. I once had 1 BTC when the price was just $900. If I had not sold those BTC, I would have $23K. I knew ETH when it was $8. Only if I had invested in it.

FOMO can indeed be a killer to investment. Seeing those influencers in social media talk of ways to make massive income within a short time could make you invest in the wrong time. It is always best to research first before you invest.

A friend of mine lost thousands, I am talking over 30 grand, investing in crypto because he was following bad advice online and fell for 3 different scams. He was certain it would make him a millionaire and now his life savings is gone and he needs to start at 0.
This is a lot of money for someone to lose to scam. please do check up on him and make sure he is ok, as we have all fell to different scam at one point in our life

This is why I always take my things one step at a time. Whenever I see that something has already made huge percentage I am not even going to be looking in that direction.
Some investment can be funny at times , most of the ponzi scheme and hyip always goes up high and will be at it peak , then you should know it will crash anytime soon , so i don't invest when I see an investment at its peak

FOMO and greed is one of the worst states in which an investor can enter the market, join in the market in a state of euphoria that does not let him think clearly and think well his movements, a investor in FOMO stops glimpsing the possible risks of the actions he is taking and his investments, it is important to also have some experience in the market to gradually curb this type of feelings and act with caution and a cold mind.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back