Ogbes

Spontaneous
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$4.5000USD
Biznotes
Does the conflict between Ukraine and Russia has anything to do with the crashing of Luno?

The current war and it's associated tensions may have hastened the fall of Luna, but it's not the reason it happened in the first place. That's an intrinsic flaw of the Luna/UST couple.

People had raised concerns about how the 20% APY of UST was not sustainable and would eventually crash, but no one expected it this soon.

It may be related because people in Russia and in Ukraine and even globally in the world become poorer, because of the simple fact that a war always causes losses of money and resources problems. So when people are losing money and don't earn as they used to they will be scared to purchase anything including Crypto and digital coins and they might even sell them and get rid of all of them in order to have the maximum amount of money they are capable to have, so then it might have caused people to get rid of their Luno coins, or to simply not purchase it because they are not financially capable of that or don't have the desire to at the moment. and then Luno stopped being purchased by people and even went down and was worth less than how it used to, that is why I think that investing in digital coins is a risky move and personally I think that I will never do so because I hate taking risks in general.

I don't have an Idear if the war between Ukraine and Russia will have any significant effect in the price of cryptocurrency generally. The movement of cryptocurrency is quite unpredictable and difficult to understand.

Though war is very bad, i don't see how it affect crypto currency, Ukraine is not a big player in the crypto world compare to china, USA and Russia. we can still argue that it may affect it a little bit but it not up to 0.1 percent which is negligible

I think it would only affect any cryptocurrency in the fact people will de-risk from assets in times of uncertainty. This happens across riskier currencies too like AUD and NZD so wouldnt be an inherent issue with crypto that's for sure

The war in Ukraine has nothing in relation to the fall or crash of Luna. Luna crash was as a result of the fraudulent activities of some crypto gurus who took advantage of the flaws they have seen and chooses to cash out heavily at the expense of the majority of investors in the project.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back