What's new

The effects of a shop's appearance on it's customers

The point I'm trying to make is not that appearance isn't good. It's very good because it can attract customers and investors but attracting both customers and investors isn't the hard part but it's keeping them and making them permanent/constant buyers. This can only be achieved with having high quality products to sell them.

Well, I have seen a few images of certain kinds of shops in many foreign country. They were so well-designed that I truly want to visit such kind of shops. If i were to open such kind of shop, then I would definitely use many different kinds of items in order to decorate my shop.

Well, I have seen a few images of certain kinds of shops in many foreign country. They were so well-designed that I truly want to visit such kind of shops. If i were to open such kind of shop, then I would definitely use many different kinds of items in order to decorate my shop.
Let me ask you this, if you visit such beautiful shops like you've described but after testing or checking out their products, you found out they were of low standard and quality, how would you feel about the shop being pretty but their products being low quality?

Physical appearance of a shop plays a major role in converting the people outside it into customers/clients.
If it looks really well maintained, attractive, sets the mood accordingly, well organized, looks like it takes care of customers comfort, it becomes very much appealing to people. Also, it helps the shop in defeating it's rivals.

Making the working environment cool and attractive doesn't cost much as long as the company are working on getting things right. Most customers will want to buy from a place where they can relax and feel more comfortable than going elsewhere. So, I agree with you on the fact that setting up your shop in an attractive way will be of a big advantage to the business.

Making the working environment cool and attractive doesn't cost much as long as the company are working on getting things right. Most customers will want to buy from a place where they can relax and feel more comfortable than going elsewhere. So, I agree with you on the fact that setting up your shop in an attractive way will be of a big advantage to the business.

Customers always love it when they are being treated well in any business they are giving their patronage. By right, businesses are supposed to make the office environment to be conducive. This is why most businesses install air conditioning system to prevent their offices from being too hot for customers to stay.

There are properties used for temporary decorations and beautifying of working environment while there properties used for permanent decorations and beautifying of working environment. The permanent decorations materials are very expensive.

Physical appearance of a shop plays a major role in converting the people outside it into customers/clients.
If it looks really well maintained, attractive, sets the mood accordingly, well organized, looks like it takes care of customers comfort, it becomes very much appealing to people. Also, it helps the shop in defeating it's rivals.

The physical appearance of your business is always going to attract people to come to the business especially when it is a walk in business, then whatever you are now selling in your business is what is going to help you to retain those customer's patronage because that is actually what they are interested in buying and not the physical appearance of a business.

The physical appearance of your business is always going to attract people to come to the business especially when it is a walk in business, then whatever you are now selling in your business is what is going to help you to retain those customer's patronage because that is actually what they are interested in buying and not the physical appearance of a business.
That's very true. The physical appearance of a shop can help in turning people passing by it into potential customers for sure. But the quality of goods and services offered by the shop will ultimately help in turning those customers into clients! That should be the main goal!

That's very true. The physical appearance of a shop can help in turning people passing by it into potential customers for sure. But the quality of goods and services offered by the shop will ultimately help in turning those customers into clients! That should be the main goal!

This is why for as much as it's needed for one's business outward appearance to look good, the real value and worth of the business is in their products or services. It doesn't matter how good a business look from the outside, if it's rotten on the inside, the owner have successfully wasted his or her resources in the wrong department.

I have seen many attractive shops and they always attract me. The owner have designed them very well. The fact remains that such kind of shops are also advertised really well and this is why people usually find such kind of shops appealing. If a few people do manage to get to that shop, then the chances are that some of them will buy something.

I have seen many attractive shops and they always attract me. The owner have designed them very well. The fact remains that such kind of shops are also advertised really well and this is why people usually find such kind of shops appealing. If a few people do manage to get to that shop, then the chances are that some of them will buy something.

Personally, I will never say anything against building and decorating a shop to have a very good appearance because it is something I know that is always going to attract customers to your business. But I am the kind of person that will always pay high emphasis on making my product and services to be more better in terms of being good than just my business appearance.

Personally, I will never say anything against building and decorating a shop to have a very good appearance because it is something I know that is always going to attract customers to your business. But I am the kind of person that will always pay high emphasis on making my product and services to be more better in terms of being good than just my business appearance.

Well, this is true because if you decorate your business as well and if your products do not meet the expectations of the customers, then the appearance of your shop would not matter that much as people will realise that you do not offer the right kind of product and the standard of your product does not match the standard of how your business place looks.

Well, this is true because if you decorate your business as well and if your products do not meet the expectations of the customers, then the appearance of your shop would not matter that much as people will realise that you do not offer the right kind of product and the standard of your product does not match the standard of how your business place looks.

This is something my mentor taught me very well when I was still under his guidance because he made me to understand that whatever you are doing in your business is all about the image of product quality is creating in the mind of your customer. According to him, once your product is certified 100% okay by your customers, you are always going to be making sales.

Well who wants to go to a dirty shop? I look for shops that look fairly clean and in order. Otherwise I don't enter a shop. To be fair though, I have seen some really rough shops, like thrift stores, antique shops, but those I don't mind. It's just places that are dirty in the sense they have never been cleaned in 20 years or something.

When your business is not presentable it is always going to affect the way customers are going to be seeing the business. But everything also depends on the nature of the business as well because if your business is something that is always going to leave everywhere scattered, there is no amount of cleaning that is going to make it look arranged or the time.

This is something my mentor taught me very well when I was still under his guidance because he made me to understand that whatever you are doing in your business is all about the image of product quality is creating in the mind of your customer. According to him, once your product is certified 100% okay by your customers, you are always going to be making sales.

I think that it may not require a person to have a mentor to tell him that the quality of products should be high in case if you want to increase sales. This is a very common thing. However, regardless of this, the appearance of shop does have an effect on the choice of the customer. We have many popular shops in here and they are quite successful. This is because they have an extremely attractive shop and they have spent a huge amount of money to build such kind of shop.

Well who wants to go to a dirty shop? I look for shops that look fairly clean and in order. Otherwise I don't enter a shop. To be fair though, I have seen some really rough shops, like thrift stores, antique shops, but those I don't mind. It's just places that are dirty in the sense they have never been cleaned in 20 years or something.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness like they say. If your business environment is neat, it's going to be a healthy environment to stay in in do business. If you're not accustomed to being in a dirty and unkempt place, you won't be at ease working in such place. A customer will be reluctant in coming in such a place.

There's no reason why a shop should be dirty for any reason whatsoever. This is why most companies have hired cleaners who work every day in the morning before the business activities are expected to kick off. I have worked in a company where it's cleaned in the morning and evening before closing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back