What's new

The best Traffic Exchange

ShadowHokage

By far the best traffic exchange site is addmefast.com
I have been using it for years and although the rules have changed a bit, there have been some promotions. It is a free site but also with the premium option. It is the most popular site like this and this makes it very useful because it has tens of thousands of active people and can help you increase your popularity on the internet.
AddMeFast helps you to increase Facebook Likes, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Likes, Facebook Post Share, YouTube Subscribe, YouTube Video Likes, YouTube Views, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter reTweets, Twitter Favorites, Ask.fm Likes, VK Page Followers, VK Group Join, Instagram Followers, Instagram Photo Likes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest rePins, Reverbnation Fans, SoundCloud Followers, SoundCloud Music Listening, Twitch Followers, TikTok Followers, TikTok Video Likes, TikTok Video Views, Likee Followers/Fans, Likee Video Likes and WebSite Hits (autosurf).

Last edited by a moderator:
By far the best traffic exchange site is addmefast.com
I have been using it for years and although the rules have changed a bit, there have been some promotions. It is a free site but also with the premium option. It is the most popular site like this and this makes it very useful because it has tens of thousands of active people and can help you increase your popularity on the internet.
AddMeFast helps you to increase Facebook Likes, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Likes, Facebook Post Share, YouTube Subscribe, YouTube Video Likes, YouTube Views, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter reTweets, Twitter Favorites, Ask.fm Likes, VK Page Followers, VK Group Join, Instagram Followers, Instagram Photo Likes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest rePins, Reverbnation Fans, SoundCloud Followers, SoundCloud Music Listening, Twitch Followers, TikTok Followers, TikTok Video Likes, TikTok Video Views, Likee Followers/Fans, Likee Video Likes and WebSite Hits (autosurf).

Register and be active.

Thank you for sharing! of course i will try it now and i will post my feedback here later

It's still working but i'm a little dissapointed. They banned me for no reason. They belive that i used a robot because i make more credits but in reality i spend a lot time to make that credits and now are losed forever. So be careful with they. but they are still the good choise you cand make.

I avoid traffic exchange like religion. I don't see the benefit of using them. Especially on the adsense based sites. I know many people who have lost the account by posting their blog or website link on the traffic exchange. So people should avoid making use of the social traffic exchange. I hope to see other means like PPC type of the traffic.

RankBoostup and 10KHits are well known traffic trade locales that have a free premium model. However , you shouldn't depend on traffic trade locales to an extreme. Good doing your own marketing

Nice highlight
Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a website. ... Some companies offer advertising schemes that, in return for increased web traffic (visitors), pay for screen space on the site. There is also "fake traffic", which is bot traffic generated by a third party.

I never liked traffic exchange sites because the traffic sent doesn't last long, it's only for a while. Not the kind of one that Adsense endorse, like the google Ads. The last time I used traffic exchange site to promote my blog site to gain traffic, I received more than 10000 page visits, but as time goes on, I couldn't meet up to renew my subscription for those sites to keep on stitching my website on their page. I lost all my visitors overnight, that reduced my website traffic to almost zero.

This is what happens when you go to a traffic exchange site, where you have to pay to get visits to your site. I believe that the best traffic is when you have an attractive publication, that attracts the public because they want it and not because of an incentive.

Traffic exchanges are becoming increasingly popular this days and honestly that is not the best way to go about it instead try to get your traffic organically instead by making top contents over a long time.

I have been looking for a traffic sharing websites for my blogs for a long time now and you sharing this addmefast.com website, I think you have just solved one of my biggest problem.

I don't think traffic exchange is really ideal for any Web owner to go into just because if any search engine should detect that it can leads to blacklisting of the url from different search engine and that won't be good at all

Converning your question on traffick exchange, my take is that traffic exchange and social exchange are not real traffic and engagement provider. They send bot traffic or fake users. You will of course see the visitors but they are fake

I do not think that as a person starting in the online space, you should want to get fake traffic be it paid or unpaid. You should focus more on making quality content on the site and improving seo and with time, the site is almost definately going to boom.

Traffic exchange sites are just not reliable to me, I have to start thinking about how long it would last of if the site Is even a legit one so I just prefer to do it with professionals.

Insightful. Thank you bringing this to my notice because I have never heard of addmefast.com. I hope it will not be expensive to utilize their services if it is not free of charge. I might be needing them soon.

If I am to weigh the importance of traffic exchanger to the disadvantage,I think it's more on the good side,only that people abuse the admefast benefits and when they get ban,they turn to discredit the system.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back