What's new

The Best PPI (Pay Per Install) - Instant Payment - Minimum 1$

Well I have Never heard about it before. I will certainly try it but I am not sure if they are indeed legit company. The pay rates to install a program are quite fine. They will not pay you to download rather they will pay you if someone visits your site and download the file.

8Ya5SHi.png

Earn up to 2000$ from 1k installs

Advantage is On-Demand payments, with minimum 1$ - for PayPal and Bitcoin and 100$ minimum for Wire and Western Union.

We're redefining Pay Per Install industry. Now! With personal approach, fast payments and highest rates in business!

PPI Rates
CINSTALLER REGISTER

2015-03-20-17_40_57-Installs-report-Affiliate-Panel-Post-Affiliate-Pro.png

2015-03-20-15_14_34-Home-Affiliate-Panel-Post-Affiliate-Pro.png

2015-03-20-15_15_58-mhtml_file___C__Users_Acer_AppData_Local_Microsoft_Windows_Temporary-Internet-Fi.png

9pg9rPS.png
I am quite skeptical about this project because they could lead you to download files that are corrupted and malevolent. In addition, the absence of a payment proof in your review makes me a bit suspicious

First their rate seems to be too high another is that we need to be careful with some of this ppi some of them which I have work with in the pass are clear scam so I have to be careful when I install some of my install dont just count
First their rate seems to be too high another is that we need to be careful with some of this ppi some of them which I have work with in the pass are clear scam so I have to be careful when I install some of my install dont just count
That's completely true, for me I don't think it will be a good idea to be installing some things that you don't know what they are, you might install something that will harm your device.

This is another excellent metric. It is not enough to be able to withdraw $1; you should also be aware of how long it may take you to get there.

Well I have Never heard about it before. I will certainly try it but I am not sure if they are indeed legit company. The pay rates to install a program are quite fine. They will not pay you to download rather they will pay you if someone visits your site and download the file.
This is the first time I am hearing about this pay per install websites , its its good way to make money but we need to do a thorough research to know the authenticity of the websites .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back