mou3ad15

Familiar Face
Jun 16, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
8Ya5SHi.png

Earn up to 2000$ from 1k installs

Advantage is On-Demand payments, with minimum 1$ - for PayPal and Bitcoin and 100$ minimum for Wire and Western Union.

We're redefining Pay Per Install industry. Now! With personal approach, fast payments and highest rates in business!

PPI Rates
CINSTALLER REGISTER

2015-03-20-17_40_57-Installs-report-Affiliate-Panel-Post-Affiliate-Pro.png

2015-03-20-15_14_34-Home-Affiliate-Panel-Post-Affiliate-Pro.png

2015-03-20-15_15_58-mhtml_file___C__Users_Acer_AppData_Local_Microsoft_Windows_Temporary-Internet-Fi.png

9pg9rPS.png

Never heard about it before. I will certainly try it but I am not sure if they are indeed legit company. The pay rates to install a program are quite fine. They will not pay you to download rather they will pay you if someone visits your site and download the file.

I am not very hopeful about pay per install programs. IN most cases, the programs that we are required to installs are either shady programs or contain harmful programs that can damage out devices.

I am not very hopeful about pay per install programs. IN most cases, the programs that we are required to installs are either shady programs or contain harmful programs that can damage out devices.
You have made the right post some of the paid per install program just dont work some contain virus and another issue is you need to have a good communication skills and traffic which is very good for money making but I can tell you some people will still see your links as been hazadous if they have contacted virus before through this means

If your statement on the $1 minimum payout per install is true . Then, it would be very nice to setup an account with such websites.

Waoh. I know this platform wouldn't exist anymore but the date of the post is what amazed me (2015). Never knew that this great opportunity (GPT) was existing far back then. I wouldn't have gone through a lot of stress I went through before.

I do like involving on pay to download or install of any site but with what is written on the platform I mean the payment prove I will surely give this a try

The main question is what you need to install in order to get paid for installs. In my experience, most of pay per installs ask you to install suspicious programs.

Is this offer still available? I don't I'm always skeptical about pay per install forums because more than 80% is illegitimate. Please attach a proof of payment!

Pay per install programm seems good but most of the sites are not to be trusted but since theres a payment proof here , then that means its an authentic paying website.

In the pay to install program/app, the mostly instruct one to either install an app or first download then installing the app before registering with them and get you pay. Login every day has it own pay too.

In the pay to install program/app, the mostly instruct one to either install an app or first download then installing the app before registering with them and get you pay. Login every day has it own pay too.

Do you know any other application that pays a bit ok? kind of install the app and get some money? or to connect on it every day to receive certain prizes ... but to be legit, not to be tormented and to be a scam ..

Never heard about it before. I will certainly try it but I am not sure if they are indeed legit company. The pay rates to install a program are quite fine. They will not pay you to download rather they will pay you if someone visits your site and download the file.
The website may be legitimate but you need to be very careful about most of these platforms because you can install something that will harm your device. Someone warned me some time ago about them.

This is actually a very funny but interesting way of making money that is the first time I am seeing. I am definitely going to check it out as I can download up to ten in a day

This looks like a very interesting prospect but then I would have wanted to know if there is a stipulated amount of money that you can be able to make from installing one application.

The website may be legitimate but you need to be very careful about most of these platforms because you can install something that will harm your device. Someone warned me some time ago about them.

You must install a really great antivirus software. However, I think that if they pay you when you download products, then it is much better option than many get paid to upload site.

You must install a really great antivirus software. However, I think that if they pay you when you download products, then it is much better option than many get paid to upload site.
Yes, it is important and necessary for used to install a software that will protect your device and if possible your funds. There are people who can use those method to steal your cryptocurrency.

This looks like a very interesting prospect but then I would have wanted to know if there is a stipulated amount of money that you can be able to make from installing one application.
I have come across such application before but those ones you have to download some apps on Google play store and watch some videos. They can pay up to 40 cents or lesser for each download.

This is also a very good metric. It is not just enough that you can withdraw $1 but you should know how long it can take you in order to reach that $1 threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back