The best multi wallet that also provides crypto VisaCard

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I hear that Visa has approved 35 different cryptocurrency wallet. These Visa approved crypto wallet provide virtual and plastic Visa debit card against your crypto balance in the wallet. You can use these cards just like a normal Visa card. I don't have experience with using these cards, but I have checked a couple of crypto wallte that provides visa card and most of these crypto cards are location restricted. For example, crypto dot com offers plastic card but it is limited only to the EU countrie? Does anyone know a wallet that provides visa card world wide

Coinbase offers cryptocurrency visacard that can be shipped to any of your preferred locations and easily accessible anywhere in the world using normal ATM. The visa delivery doesn’t take more than a month and it’s portable

I have recently downloaded coinbase app on my phone but I do not see that option, an option for getting a visa card powered by my portfolio. is this available world wide?

I was once using wirex. Wirex gave a virtual visa card that could be funded through the bitcoin balance on your wirex account. You could use your virtual visa card just like any other card. However, currency wirex is supporting limited countries.

I don't know of any cryptocurrency platform that offers real Visa card for online transactions and all the physical transactions too. The only platform that offers that is actually crypto.com and crypto.com only offers that to Europe so the only advice I will give you is that let's hope that crypto.com will expand their area of service to the other part of the world.

If crypto.com is available to you, I think crypto.com is the best multi currency wallet that also provides crypto visa card. sadly, this wallet is available only in Europe

I hear that Visa has approved 35 different cryptocurrency wallet. These Visa approved crypto wallet provide virtual and plastic Visa debit card against your crypto balance in the wallet. You can use these cards just like a normal Visa card. I don't have experience with using these cards, but I have checked a couple of crypto wallte that provides visa card and most of these crypto cards are location restricted. For example, crypto dot com offers plastic card but it is limited only to the EU countrie? Does anyone know a wallet that provides visa card world wide
I don't know of a wallet that I have used that provides visa card world wide. I think binance might have that card form the last I noticed the card session on their home page in app.

With binance you can fund your crypto wallet using a master card or Visa cadlrd. Airtime, payeer etc, are simply like that too. You'll use visa card to fund your crypto wallet.

I don't know of other cryptocurrency wallet platforms, but what i do know is that binance platform has options to transact using your visa and Mastercard.

Bitpay, wirex, crypto.com are some of the crypto wallets that give you Visa card. Visa has partnered with 35 crypto wallets for visa cards. But the question is whether your country is in the list or not.

Bitpay, wirex, crypto.com are some of the crypto wallets that give you Visa card. Visa has partnered with 35 crypto wallets for visa cards. But the question is whether your country is in the list or not.
That's the main deal. Like my country that has banned crypto currencies, I don't think we would still be considered in Receive the crypto visa cards, same case for so many countries too.

There are a number of cryptocurrencies platforms that are offering their own cards this days. I think binance has one. Coinbase also has one and there is cryptdotcom too with it's own that I know of

Sadly, most of the companies that offer crypto Visa cards are working only in the US or Europe, for the people in Asia and Africa, this service is not available.

Sadly, most of the companies that offer crypto Visa cards are working only in the US or Europe, for the people in Asia and Africa, this service is not available.
It as to start somewhere and gradually begin to grow into bigger picture. I'm sure very soon it will get to our turn but we cant just rush into it for now.

Coinbase offers visa cards and Payeer also offers visa ard although you can do more than just crypto on Payeer. A lot of new entrants into the crypto currency space like Revuto and the rest also promise to offer visa cards.

I don't think I know of any card that offers the use of crypto currency exchange Business. However, I will make more research about it and try to expand my knowledge with it.

None even binance that most widely spread to the worldwide doesn't have such because some countries still restrict the functionality of binance in their country.

There are a few wallet exchanges that offer visa cards but I can only think of coinbase. It will be great for Binance and a few others to have visa cards to ensure easy buying and selling of crypto coins

That's the main deal. Like my country that has banned crypto currencies, I don't think we would still be considered in Receive the crypto visa cards, same case for so many countries too.
Besides the ban, the cards would be useless because we do not have machines the card would work with. Currently I don't think Nigeria is ready to spend on crypto ATM machines and even when they finally do it, it would be so hard to access

The whole reason of cryptocurrency wallets is to hold the coins and there make transactions easy without tracing.
If crypto transactions can then be made via cards and ATMs, then the purpose of traceability would be defeated

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back