The BEST game of all time!

AJH

VIP Member
VIP Member
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is the BEST game of all time? I know it may depend on the platform, etc...but if you had to choose what would you pick? For me, just because I loved it as a kid, I would pick Pokemon. Yes, that's right. lol I loved that game and now that my son is wanting it I may be a little excited!

Among Us is one the best for me. Call of Duty is also great as Mobile Legends is. There are many great games though. It depends on our personal preferences.

Shenmue perhaps? Game was way ahead of it's time and the story is still not completed to this day! There was a solid 18 years between Shenmue 2 and Shenmue 3's releases. I just hope we don't gotta wait another 20 years to get Shenmue 4 or 5. Yu Suzuki said there would likely be 5 or 6 games to tell the entire story. What started on the Dreamcast, could end on a console not even out yet.

For myself it would when it comes to my best game of all time, I would have to say that Halo 3 comes out at the top. I remember getting Halo 3 and playing it for months with friends both playing the multiplayer side of things and also the campaign in co-op mode as well. We spent so much time completing the campaign in normal mode and even legendary mode. It's a shame they don't make Halo games like they used to with Halo 3 and games before that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back