What's new

The best business for stay at home mothers?

Handmade crafts and products: If you're creative and enjoy crafting, you can create and sell handmade products online. Platforms like Etsy provide a marketplace for handmade and unique items.
Blogging or content creation: If you have a passion for writing or a specific niche you're knowledgeable about, starting a blog or creating content on platforms like YouTube or Instagram can be a great option. You can earn revenue through advertising, sponsored content, or affiliate marketing.

My sister is actually very good when it comes to making beads of any sort which people use as body ornaments. She is making very good money from it, so I believe that it is one of the best ways mothers who stay at home can actually be making money without having to leave their homes.

There are alot of several business opportunities which can be suitable for stayed at home mothers depending on their knowledge and skills.

They might be working online for those who have the skills or even engaged into selling of provision store etc.

My sister is actually very good when it comes to making beads of any sort which people use as body ornaments. She is making very good money from it, so I believe that it is one of the best ways mothers who stay at home can actually be making money without having to leave their homes.

Well, if she is good at making homemade items, then you could recommend her a few online sites where she could make money by selling homemade items. There are many online marketplaces where she could sell such kind of items and make money just like @Melanie M does.

Well, if she is good at making homemade items, then you could recommend her a few online sites where she could make money by selling homemade items. There are many online marketplaces where she could sell such kind of items and make money just like @Melanie M does.

I would have to check out those online marketplaces where she can be able to sell some of her products on and if they are something she can be able to make use of adequately, I would make sure that she doesn't miss out on the opportunity to get more customers online.

Really that is an excellent idea, I mean to record videos for youtube or other platforms, also if you have any special skill you can teach it on youtube and earn money with it, I think there are many mothers who earn money by Vlogging their daily lives or teaching skills such as cooking, design, painting or crafts.

There are many people who teach skills and other things on YouTube and this is how their channels become so successful. Since, there is a lots of competition on YouTube, you have to create content that stands apart from others.

There are many people who teach skills and other things on YouTube and this is how their channels become so successful. Since, there is a lots of competition on YouTube, you have to create content that stands apart from others.
Yes, video recording and editing is also very important, since this makes the youtube algorithm give you more impact or less, I have noticed that the channels of cooking, painting and art, and others, are more famous and prosperous when they are very well edited and recorded, sometimes that is more important than the content itself, at least I think so.

A lady friend of mine is actually trying to start content creation as a job but she is struggling with a particular feature in which she can create two different characters of herself in a video to talk about a particular product or tips.

A lady friend of mine is actually trying to start content creation as a job but she is struggling with a particular feature in which she can create two different characters of herself in a video to talk about a particular product or tips.

I think that content creation is a vast field. The fact remains that you could be a YouTube content creator and a web content creator as well who writes articles and guest posts for a website. So, what kind of career is she pursuing as there are many different kinds of content creator?

I think that content creation is a vast field. The fact remains that you could be a YouTube content creator and a web content creator as well who writes articles and guest posts for a website. So, what kind of career is she pursuing as there are many different kinds of content creator?

At first, she want to start with sharing tips on how to take care of your kids, dangers facing kids at home and how to avoid them and prevent your kids from getting hurt. Depending on how it goes would determine her next line of action. I hope she gets it right.

Inorder to take good care of there children, mother's we not engage in a business that we not allow them not to give attention to there children,the can engage in soying at home, advertise them on online,run partinership with logistics company,that we distribut there product.

There are several online jobs that you can implement from the comfort of your home and you will make a sizeable amount of money . Besides, if you engage in blogging or dropshipping, you will make decent money.

Dropshipping is what I know a lot of mothers who are working at home are usually into and most of them who understands and knows exactly how to get the best out of their dropshipping business are making a very good money from it. This is because there are so many products which they can sell and they have social media platforms where they can promote the business.

I would recommend importation business to people who are in this category as it's takes very little to make a start and they would definitely make lots of profit from it if they're committed.
Where would a stay at home mother find the money to start her own business of importation? I don't see it as what a mother who's trying to work from home can afford to start.

If you've said something like dropshipping, it will be better as she doesn't need to pay for importation duties etc but can get any goods she want to dropship.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back