What's new

The Best Books / Sites To Learn Forex Trading

Books may not be able to help you in all the things you will need concerning cryptocurrency ,the best is for you to just enroll yourself on a master class from people you know who are really good in trading, getting Life training from expert is one of the best way to have a good training on how to trade cryptocurrency.

Currency Trading for Dummies is one of the best of the lot for beginners. It presents clear, easy-to-read instructions on currency trading and descriptions of the forex market. In fact, it's not a bad read for more seasoned hands who need a quick refresher on the basics. It's regularly used as a resource by the financial media. Originally published in 2011, the updated book was co-written by Brian Dolan, former chief currency strategist at Forex.com, and Kathleen Brooks, director of research at Forex.com.

Good suggestion about the trader to learn from, though I'll like to know if his courses are easy to access and affordable.
As for sites to learn, like you rightly stated, there's no site that one can learn about anything right now better than YouTube. It's just so loaded.

I don't know any books for learning about force trading but i know there are a lot of good sites for learning about forex, just google them out. You could also watch videos about forex trading on youtube.

I will advise you to sign up with skillshare or Udemy. These two platforms have various courses which you can do in order to learn fundamental about forex trading. You can also earn certificates for the courses under go on this website.

You can learn it on YouTube because there are thousands of YouTube content that can be able to give you wider knowledge on forex trading generally, if there is possibility learning it from people who are really good in trading can also help because they might share their strategy with you.

There are so many books out there to be sincere am not a big fan of reading books but if you can google search you will actually see a well loaded book on forex,when you go and Google search just search on the fundamentals of forex hopefully you will get one.

there are several materials and videos available for anyone to learn forex trading on the internet for free. All you need his seriousness and dedication and a lot of time you can become an expert. you also need to join the community of forex traders.

You can use youtube to learn you can also learn forex from some of the online directory like babypips or forexfactory,they are all good website which you can invest with and have good knowledge been derived from there

Actually I didn't learn trading from any site, I was thought by an expert, we did the practical aspect of it but before then, he supplied me with videos I watched them over and over again, when I learned the basics, then we started the practical aspect.

I am a proud YouTube mentee
Yes, I did not pay for any mentorship or whatever. And am doing well in my trading journey .
Youtube can be that invaluable resource

There is a book that is called technical analysis by John Murphy. It is one of the best pieces that you can be able to get if you are wanting to start trading based on technical analysis.

YouTube is the best platform but you may not be able to get advance understanding of how this market really works except you are willing to learn with your money. That's the reality.

There was a website call forex factory back then I use to learn forex trading from there but someone latar provide me with a link on youtube which I started using to learn how the business work.
I also bought some books and materail for this through a reliable source

Like it or not there's no good book that Will help you in forex trading, the only thing you need is yourself, if you are a serious individual you will know what I mean.

Babypips is one of the place which I learn forex trading from and I also think that forex factory is another good place which that can be done,its a good place to learn forex.

You can also use youtube and webinar to learn its a good way of making money

Actually I didn't learn trading from any site, I was thought by an expert, we did the practical aspect of it but before then, he supplied me with videos I watched them over and over again, when I learned the basics, then we started the practical aspect.
That was also my own experience in the trading of forex,i learnt it from an expart and again i went back to the internet pricisely youtube to improve myself and gain more knowledge.

I actually learnt forex trading without having to pay someone for Mentorship.
I learnt forex trading on YouTube and it hasn't been easy but it was worth it in the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back