What's new

The appreciation in value of Land.

Purity of the real estate properties will continue to appreciate in value as the world population increases. There will be more housing deficit and this makes the value of real estate property go up.

There is no land that the environment wouldn't improve in eighthy years even if it is just for a little, and even if, land in rural areas appreciate too, yiu can't sell it the same price you bought it
It is an accurate opinion @Filicit, all lands are revalued over the years, there is no way to sell at the same purchase price, you will always make a profit, depending on the area, some will be better priced than others.

Land have a potential of appreciating due to various factors. When there are infrastructure development like roads,electricity, health center it tend to open up an area which in turn people will find the place good to move there,with the gradual influx of people the land will begin to appreciate because of increase in demand.

Land have a potential of appreciating due to various factors. When there are infrastructure development like roads,electricity, health center it tend to open up an area which in turn people will find the place good to move there,with the gradual influx of people the land will begin to appreciate because of increase in demand.
That's true, my parents brought their land when it was not even up to a million naira, currently there have been major developments going on and the lands there are worth at least three million.

There has been a lot of buzz around how the value of Land never depreciates but appreciates always. Well in my experience that is not entirely or always true being that it's based on the location of the land that determines if the value of the land appreciate rapidly or not.
Buying a land in an area that you know is close to achieving development are the land that appreciates heavily not every land that one buys.
If you buy a land that the area is not likely to be developed in like 80 years to come, you can see that tge land won't be a successful investment.
What's your take on this guys?
Despite all odds, the value of land keeps appreciating.
If you want to make success in your investment as it concerns land, you have to purchase or own land in an area with potentials for development.

Landed property will continue to appreciate in value as it is one of the scarce commodity in the world. The supply of land is limited while the population of the world keeps increasing by the day. And this is one of the reason why land will continue to appreciate in value as more and more people are looking to make use of it.

There has been a lot of buzz around how the value of Land never depreciates but appreciates always. Well in my experience that is not entirely or always true being that it's based on the location of the land that determines if the value of the land appreciate rapidly or not.
Buying a land in an area that you know is close to achieving development are the land that appreciates heavily not every land that one buys.
If you buy a land that the area is not likely to be developed in like 80 years to come, you can see that tge land won't be a successful investment.
What's your take on this guys?
Land is a fixed asset and it appreciates in value with time.
If you purchase a landed property now, in a course of five to ten years, it is possible for the property to double up in value. This is possible with properties in developing areas.

The main reason why land is appreciating in value is because of the high demand for it. You are most likely going to attribute this to the rising population in a lot of places.

That is just the basic fact about real estate landed properties.one factor that makes the value to grow real fast,is the presence of infrastructure around the area,they have a huge factor on how the value of lands appriciate.

For me I think investing in landed properties is wise tho, I can say land is the only investment which values never or hardly comes down, it keeps on increasing. One of the Factors that limits land from appreciating is location, if the location is bad , it reduces the value of the land.

For me I think investing in landed properties is wise tho, I can say land is the only investment which values never or hardly comes down, it keeps on increasing. One of the Factors that limits land from appreciating is location, if the location is bad , it reduces the value of the land.
That's true, location plays a major role when it comes to the price of the land. But the best part about this is that it's only a matter of time, no matter how bad the road might be, there would come a time where development would definitely reach that area.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back