5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
How many of you have tested positive, or know someone close to you, that recently got tested positive for Covid-19? Almost everyone in the house went and got tested, and came out positive, since the beginning of the week. Now it is getting harder for me to go into stores, without being really mindful about what I touch and interact with.

I don t know anyone who tested positive and never heard of a friend or relatives to any that tested positive, i still think this flum is like a scam to put fear into people...

I lost my uncle because of covid-19 ...it was hard times ... in our village they don't respect quarantine but somehow mostley are perfectley fine ... my friends on other cities got infected and they said it's not that bad !!!

Luckily none of my friends or relatives have been tested positive for covid, let's hope it will remain this way because it seems like the situation is getting even worse now

A very famous person in my country who was a radio show host passed from it, it was the wake up call for people in my country to take it serious when he died

it became much more real

I had Covid19 twice the tests were positive now at the first time of me having the virus it felt really bad at the beginning I had a heat of 39.4 Celsius and I was shaking for a few minutes, it felt really terrifying because I've never felt such a horrible thing before in my body. The second time I've got tested positive for Covid didn't feel really bad I sneezed a lot and had a high heat but after I took the medication everything went back to normal.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back