What's new

Ten days of Twitter chaos

• Thread starter BBC News - Business
  • Start date

BBC News - Business

Elon Musk's first week-and-a-half at Twitter has been a rollercoaster of big changes. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

The new owner has been trying to put new things in place just to show the new management has taking over. I'm sure he has been able to resolve all allegations labelled against the platform

Days of chaos that will get everyone smiling soon. A lot of people have raised alarms that Twitter will soon be nowhere to be found but Elon is an astute business man with track records; I trust him to manage it well

In an effort to demonstrate that the new administration has taken over, the new owner has been trying to implement fresh ideas. He has undoubtedly been able to dispel any claims made against the platform.

Days of chaos that will get everyone smiling soon. A lot of people have raised alarms that Twitter will soon be nowhere to be found but Elon is an astute business man with track records; I trust him to manage it well
I think people who are trying to say that Elon musk will not be able to survive as Twitter owner do not actually know what they're doing. So far Elon musk has taken the necessary decisions in order to take Twitter to the next level.

I think people who are trying to say that Elon musk will not be able to survive as Twitter owner do not actually know what they're doing. So far Elon musk has taken the necessary decisions in order to take Twitter to the next level.
Of course, they'll be shocked at the new heights Twitter will reach. He's proven to be an astute business man so I'm not in any way scared that Twitter will do well. There's a lot of things people see that we don't.

We are looking forward to see every possible outcome and the reason for the big change he's making in the Twitter net work. I've understand that a lot of Twitter workers has been sacked.

The emergence of elon as an owner of Twitter is a welcomed development.
The truth is, Elon is very creative and I believe he can survive and thrive in this business.

I can't believe the feds involvement with the platform. The government was clearly abusing it and using it to not only supress people they didn't like but actually hide information from people. Sickening.

Of course, they'll be shocked at the new heights Twitter will reach. He's proven to be an astute business man so I'm not in any way scared that Twitter will do well. There's a lot of things people see that we don't.
Probably, Elon musk actually spent a lot of money to buy Twitter and I believe he is going to make a lot of profit from it in the near future. He is actually putting a lot of things in place and Twitter will play a major role in the next cryptocurrency bull market.

We are looking forward to see every possible outcome and the reason for the big change he's making in the Twitter net work. I've understand that a lot of Twitter workers has been sacked.
It's not so much workers as is being paraded over the news. Besides Elon paid those that were due rewards handsomely enough. I believe any other business man will have taken same decision.

It's not so much workers as is being paraded over the news. Besides Elon paid those that were due rewards handsomely enough. I believe any other business man will have taken same decision.
Well , but why does it really have to sacked these people since these people are the workers in the organisation or does it really mean that their service is no more needed and why not ?

I believe it is the best decision for the growth of the company. As long as the people that was fired were paid handsomely, then that is good. Facebook also took the same decision.

I believe it is the best decision for the growth of the company. As long as the people that was fired were paid handsomely, then that is good. Facebook also took the same decision.
Another fantastic point. I told someone this and they couldn't justify themselves anymore - same decision Mark made and took and no one's talking about it; it's beginning to seem there's a personal hate against Musk.

The new owner of Twitter (Elon musk ) is indeed a business man and he's intending to recreate the business in a way that will bring him profit , so far hes paying the workers that was laid off handsomely . He's still right cos he has the right to do what he think is right for his company .

The new owner of Twitter (Elon musk ) is indeed a business man and he's intending to recreate the business in a way that will bring him profit , so far hes paying the workers that was laid off handsomely . He's still right cos he has the right to do what he think is right for his company .
Probably, I believe the decisions he has taken is for the benefit of the business on the long run. like you have stated as long as the laid off workers are paid handsomely, then there is no problem with that.

The new owner has been trying to put new things in place just to show the new management has taking over. I'm sure he has been able to resolve all allegations labelled against the platform
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, it baffles me the more the moment I get to realized that elon musk bought the Twitter platform and is trying to change everything, is not easy though.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back