Lord Saru

Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a pet pug, named Milo.

He is 2 years old and 13 kg in weight. He takes non veg boneless food only. He walks twice a day and loves to bite on plastic and clothes. He is allergic to sanitizers. We dont cage him, but he prefers to sleep inside his cage or in the car porch.

Tell us about yours.

I have two degu squirrels both males, one named RAEL and the other KAEL they love spending time in nature and they love eating biscuits hehe.

I have a pet dog. It’s name is jake. It’s white and grey in color. It has lovely green eyes. It is very soft and furry. It eats fish and drinks milk. It plays with me when I come back from school. It likes to play with ball in the garden. It loves me and shows it’s love by licking me when I come back from school. It sleeps in a small basket near my bed. I love my pet very much and take care of it.

I have a dog known as bingo. I love this dog or Lord that I beat it everyday I rub lice killing liquid on his body after bathing it everyday most of these are all a show of my love for this dog.

My pet is very kind and also gentle, you obey me and he never makes me angry. My pets are cats. the most interesting thing about my card is that he behaves matured

I don't have a pet. But I wish to have a pet I can manage. If I were to have a pet, I would have a dog or a monkey. I love the gay of monkey and its moves me amuses me.

Reviewed by: Steven Dowshen, MD

Print
in Spanish
My pet dog has died. What should I do to make myself feel better?
A pet can be a wonderful companion. Your pet loves you even if you're having a bad day, don't feel famous, or are having problems at school. There are no strings attached. Millions of families own pets around the world, which ensures that everyone experiences the heartbreak of losing a pet every day.

Pets are like companions, there's even a saying that dog is man's best friend. Cats too are major pets that people usually have at home , some have snakes, some have rabbits

In my earlier childhood I didn't have any pets which was really unfortunate, I was in a cats company for a long time, there were a lot of cats under my grandmother's house so I used to go down there and play with them a lot I really like cats. My mother didn't want to have any pet because of the responsibility that is required, she was always saying that she doesn't want to take a dog outside a few times a day, but when she heard the idea about bringing a cat she eventually agreed, I had two cats but unfortunately one of them died due to a blood problem :( to this day I'm very sad about it and I miss him. Losing a pet is a very upsetting feeling I don't wish to anybody have, the pet is so innocent and cute unlike a normal human being and so it really freaks you out when you lose it :(.

both have, I have a pet dog. His name is yo-yo. The colors are white and black. Very soft and fur. He eats meat and drinks milk. When I get back from school, it's playing with me. He likes to play balls in the garden. It loves me and shows that love by licking me when I return from school. It sleeps in a small basket next to my bed. I love pets and take care of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back