Tell us about your pets

Lord Saru

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have a pet pug, named Milo.

He is 2 years old and 13 kg in weight. He takes non veg boneless food only. He walks twice a day and loves to bite on plastic and clothes. He is allergic to sanitizers. We dont cage him, but he prefers to sleep inside his cage or in the car porch.

Tell us about yours.

V

vest1992

I have two degu squirrels both males, one named RAEL and the other KAEL they love spending time in nature and they love eating biscuits hehe.

cafediscussions

Blue house

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have a pet dog. It’s name is jake. It’s white and grey in color. It has lovely green eyes. It is very soft and furry. It eats fish and drinks milk. It plays with me when I come back from school. It likes to play with ball in the garden. It loves me and shows it’s love by licking me when I come back from school. It sleeps in a small basket near my bed. I love my pet very much and take care of it.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have a dog known as bingo. I love this dog or Lord that I beat it everyday I rub lice killing liquid on his body after bathing it everyday most of these are all a show of my love for this dog.

Victor72

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My pet is very kind and also gentle, you obey me and he never makes me angry. My pets are cats. the most interesting thing about my card is that he behaves matured

btaliat

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't have a pet. But I wish to have a pet I can manage. If I were to have a pet, I would have a dog or a monkey. I love the gay of monkey and its moves me amuses me.

Muhammadawais

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Reviewed by: Steven Dowshen, MD

Print
in Spanish
My pet dog has died. What should I do to make myself feel better?
A pet can be a wonderful companion. Your pet loves you even if you're having a bad day, don't feel famous, or are having problems at school. There are no strings attached. Millions of families own pets around the world, which ensures that everyone experiences the heartbreak of losing a pet every day.

Kunkun

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Pets are like companions, there's even a saying that dog is man's best friend. Cats too are major pets that people usually have at home , some have snakes, some have rabbits