What's new

Tell something about poetry..

I would say poetry is life it self, my reason for saying this is because anything we do, there is an element of poetry in it. When we express ourselves, when we write. Everything is poetry related.

I write poetry in my free time because it serves as a haven where I vent all my emotions and frustrations about life. I am someone who enjoys writing and reading good poetry. Not everyone cares enough to listen so I just make my poetic diary my therapist and I very much feel better afterwards.
Post automatically merged:

poetry is a vert integral part of my life. Not all types though cos there are poetry that have little or no relevance
Probably you would like to join our poetry group on WhatsApp. It's totally free. I love poetry too and I have written many this year. My poetry skills have been diminished lately but I can pull some strings. Beep me if you are interested

Probably you would like to join our poetry group on WhatsApp. It's totally free. I love poetry too and I have written many this year. My poetry skills have been diminished lately but I can pull some strings. Beep me if you are interested
Would really love and appreciate that. Thank you very much.😊

Verse as well as tunes is actually one method to concur troubling feelings. Indeed it is actually extremely useful in lifestyle typically, verse draws out the charm of lifestyle tunes assists you repair your feelings the majority of the moment, particularly tunes along with great lyrics.

Yeah poetry and songs play a lot of roles in my life. I love listening to music because it inspires me, in calms me down and I simply enjoy. For poetry I love it to because I learn a lot from it. Every post has a message he or she is trying to pass across and I feel good when I understand them.

Well things to say about poetry depends on how some one view it and the purpose of which the name is used to me is a form.of writing which I believe it generate alot.of income to those who are good at doing it.

Poetry is a form of literature that uses aesthetic and often rhythmic qualities of language such as pH on aesthetics, sound symbolism, and meter to evoke meaning in addition to or in place of a prosaic ostensible meaning

To me sees poetry as a form or an act of writing which depends the skills individuals possess and the ability to utilize it for the purpose of attaining to a specific goals either by putting on books or writing journals or articles on a particular topics which will helped educate and inform the people.

I love music a lot, so poetry for me started when I was in primary school , we always had a day we learn amazing poems and the crazy thing is I still remember them till now it’s one of the beautiful memories I have

I love poetry and I think I am not bad at writing poems. One thing is that we can easily become a poet especially when we fall in love with someone. There are many conditions that may bring that inner talent in us and we may want to express our emotions in writing.

I fell in love with music since I was a child. I became more intrigued about poetry when I fell in love with a girl. Although she later broke my heart, I still valued poetry more than before. Poetry is our emotions that are kept within us.

Poetry is a form of literature that uses aesthetic and often rhythmic qualities of language − such as phonaesthetics, sound symbolism, and metre − to evoke meanings in addition to, or in place of, a prosaic ostensible meaning. A poem is a literary composition, written by a poet, utilising this principle.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back