What's new

Tell something about poetry..

Yes poetry and song has many role in our life, sometimes when you feel sad you like to listen to songs that will easily calm you down. Song also aspire you and also motivate you

Poetry and song has played many role in my life at this point in time I see song as one of the easiest way for me to derive joy and happiness whenever I am sad. Song can also be a source of inspiration to you

Poetry and songs is one way to concur disturbing emotions. Yes it is very helpful in life generally, poetry brings out the beauty of life songs helps you fix your emotions most of the time, especially songs with good lyrics.

Poetry it can be seen as a creative writing which make use of rhymes and rhythms in expressing words that comes out from the mind of the writer.

I enjoy poetry a lot. I also enjoy listening and reading the poetic expressions of people with such talents a lot

I'm not a fan of poetry but I believe it has a place of explaining the human psychology. Philosophers are good poet. History have produced poet like Shakespeare

Poetry is a good source of income especially when you are really good at it. Though it might not be so valued in country like Nigeria, but I'm sure in places like UK, it would really be appreciated.

In the olden days poems and poetry were used to pass message along to express feelings and are being used in songs and movies these days so they are still relevant just in a different form.

They say at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet, I think poetry is about bringing out ones feeling in such a way that is inspiring and sometimes romantic, it's good to be a poet

During my early high school days i love writing poetry, novels, and drama. My friends then called me poet" because i write lots of novels that entices the students and the teachers back then.

Yes of cause, poetry and song has a big impact in my life, because it make one to be happy and also make one express your feeling's, poetry is really good.

Does Poetry and songs have any role in our life?
Although I am not a huge fan of poetry or songs, I do believe that they play key roles in our lives. Songs keeps the body fit and healthy through the dance we engage in when songs are played.

Does Poetry and songs have any role in our life?
Yes they do. As a practicing stoic, i find lots of wisdom in well written poems. But i must insist, you really need to sort and get only the best "Well written" poems. The art of poetry is not as easy as throwing words or rhymes here and there. It requires precision, skills, and command of the language.

I love poetry songs and am a poetry rapper and I sometimes make it really corny by also using it in wordplays

I write poetry in my free time because it serves as a haven where I vent all my emotions and frustrations about life. I am someone who enjoys writing and reading good poetry. Not everyone cares enough to listen so I just make my poetic diary my therapist and I very much feel better afterwards.
Post automatically merged:

poetry is a vert integral part of my life. Not all types though cos there are poetry that have little or no relevance

I am not a poet . So , in this regard i know nothing about poetry because it isn't my line of expertise. Poetry is good to lift ones spirit. I like poetry but I am not a fan . I have seen great poet in my home country and I try as much as possible to emulate them ,.it's just isn't my way of life.

Words from poetry heal the heart whenever you have some issues to sort or think about, I prefer to read poetry instead of music, you find important words and learn great lessons.

Write your reply...tell something about poetry poetry it is an creating a music as far some to hear like singing it is an poetry.

Write your reply...tell something about poetry well there are many things to say about poetry, poetry is also a great way to get and earn money online which also contributes many things in terms of business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back