Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
The last time I was really happy is when I was speaking with a good friend of mine from Discord, we were laughing and having fun, we spoke about life and about events which have happened to us, he is from the USA Texas and he is really a good person who is nice to talk to. We are speaking pretty often on Discord and we really get along with each other. So what about you when was the last time you were really happy?

Your question got me in a senseless state. I am not able to recall when was the last time I was happy, maybe it has been very long or recently I am facing lots of struggles and obstacles, and I am not able to consider myself happy.

The last time I was happy was the day I paid my fees in college; I actually thought I could not see the money but I was surprised by my uncle. However I have been thinking on how to start my project and this has put me in sad state.

It was the time that I had so many customers lined on my shop. It was during the COVID 19 curfew which demanded people to remain indoors from six in the evenings till six in the morning's as a way to mitigate the spread of the virus.
Many people would like to shop abit earlier to beat the curfew time. So I could have multitudes of people as from 4pm to Some minutes to 6pm.

The last time I was really happy is before a month during my graduation ceremony, the way how you present your thesis in front of your teachers, parents, friends, and colleagues.

and at the end, you got the mark with an appreciation of your professors, what an feeling for you and your parents

Yesterday, my mom babysat for me so my husband and I could go out to dinner and a movie for my birthday. I rarely ever have a babysitter and don't get to go into stores that often, so I decided to go into the bookstore. Something about walking into a bookstores just give me complete peace, I could have stayed there all day and spent a small fortune if I had been alone. I had almost forgotten how much I loved it since I haven't been in so long.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back