What's new

Telegram Bots That Pays

Are you looking for a way to earn online without much stress? Well if you have a telegram app on your phone them you are good to go, there are certain telegram Bots that pays you for visiting websites, sending messages to bots, and joining groups and channels. I have personally tested them and they are legit, you can check the attached pictures for proof of payment. Click the link below to start earning.

I never trusted the so-called bots on the telegram because I took the sting only once and since then I have not trusted. I used airdrops in general ... and I wasn't paid for 1-2 airdrops that promised a lot: D and I left them.

I never trusted the so-called bots on the telegram because I took the sting only once and since then I have not trusted. I used airdrops in general ... and I wasn't paid for 1-2 airdrops that promised a lot: D and I left them.
Which of the airdrops if I may ask? I have tried more than once with telegram before though, hoping the next one would be better than the last. They all turned out the be the same, which is total fake.

Many of them starts as legitimate but as time goes on the way you start asking people to pay money in order to receive. I have made small cryptocurrencies with some of them before but later they turned out to be scam.

I think these telegram bots are similar to faucets, because these bots pay low amounts and faucets payouts are also very low. This is just a new type of work where we are wasted our time.

Are you looking for a way to earn online without much stress? Well if you have a telegram app on your phone them you are good to go, there are certain telegram Bots that pays you for visiting websites, sending messages to bots, and joining groups and channels. I have personally tested them and they are legit, you can check the attached pictures for proof of payment. Click the link below to start earning.

I have chosen to stay away from any Telegram bot and instead invest my time in learning other effective ways to make money online because I have never encountered one that will properly repay my time and effort

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back