Telegram Bots That Pays

Oliver4smile

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 27, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you looking for a way to earn online without much stress? Well if you have a telegram app on your phone them you are good to go, there are certain telegram Bots that pays you for visiting websites, sending messages to bots, and joining groups and channels. I have personally tested them and they are legit, you can check the attached pictures for proof of payment. Click the link below to start earning.

Attachments

• IMG-20210822-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210822-WA0009.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20210822-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20210822-WA0007.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20210822-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20210822-WA0008.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20210823-215649.png
    Screenshot_20210823-215649.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
Bro. I don't doubt that these bots pay (less than peanuts though). How sustainable is it? How long do you you think you can accumulate $5 worth of coin? Twenty years? Thirty? There's no need to keep these bots

I only consider a telegram legit when it's rum by someone i know and believe in his integrity otherwise no other telegram worth my trust became they are just scam.

You really don't need to disturb yourself about using telegram bot to màke money online because all of them are pure scam and the earlier you realize this the better for you to stop using it

Are you looking for a way to earn online without much stress? Well if you have a telegram app on your phone them you are good to go, there are certain telegram Bots that pays you for visiting websites, sending messages to bots, and joining groups and channels. I have personally tested them and they are legit, you can check the attached pictures for proof of payment. Click the link below to start earning.

At least you showed us the evidence of your payment, but i think you can withdraw, even if you can withdraw its doesn't Worth your time anyways...

This is something that is hard but if you're lucky to have one but the only once I'm comfortable with are the once i know the person that operate it.

I don't think it is going to be real. Telegram bots are just like Airdrop bots. They turn into scams in the end. Even if they pay, it's going to take a lot of time to reach the threshold.

I don't think it is going to be real. Telegram bots are just like Airdrop bots. They turn into scams in the end. Even if they pay, it's going to take a lot of time to reach the threshold.
It's not always; maybe most of them are a scam, but some bots pay you only a few cents; I don't think you can make +10$. That's impossible to happen.

When it comes to telegram, I have serious doubt about them honestly because I have suffered in the hands of these telegram bots. Are those really your payment proof?

Hi dear friend. I use the App Telegram for my job as a motorcyclist rider. However I wanted to try this and I have clicked on your BCH Click Bot link.
But now, what am I supposed to do?
Please note: I hope this BOT does not create to me any conflict with my Telegram App! This is because as I repeat, such App is fundamental for me to work!
Thank you in advance.

Bro. I don't doubt that these bots pay (less than peanuts though). How sustainable is it? How long do you you think you can accumulate $5 worth of coin? Twenty years? Thirty? There's no need to keep these bots
Lol!! Thats just my point exactly. He didn't mention the part that they might ask you to bring in some referrals before being able to withdraw or buy referrals from them. I don't doubt this platform, but how much are you really going to accumulate to reach withdrawal?

I never seen any telegram bot that will reward my time duly that's why I decided to stay off from them, and use my time to learn better ways of earning money online.

I have the telegram bot at my disposal and they are legit. Just that they you can't work on the litecoin bot and the BCH bot at the same time. My point is that they work as a single entity. If you had already visited sites for litecoin, you would not be able to visit sites for BCH . The discouraged part is that the payout is too low.

Hi dear friend. I use the App Telegram for my job as a motorcyclist rider. However I wanted to try this and I have clicked on your BCH Click Bot link.
But now, what am I supposed to do?
Please note: I hope this BOT does not create to me any conflict with my Telegram App! This is because as I repeat, such App is fundamental for me to work!
Thank you in advance.
Nope, it won't create any issue for your app, it's just a bot for earning on telegram, the pay is way small but at least it's good for someone who have the time and don't wanna waste it.

The two telegram bot that you just mentioned are really paying. I have earned and withdrew there before. The bit is owned by same person. They also have the doge and the bitcoin version

Indeed, this is an important information I needed to know.
Let's say it's something that takes very little money, but to run maybe when we have a bit of free time.
Thank you dear friend.

There are LTC telegram bot that I have been using to make litecoins but although they are paying it is just so difficult for you to reach the minimum withdrawal limit for you to request so you will do well to be paid.

Your payment proof is very good and I am encouraged to join the site.
But how long would it last and how many paid offers do you get in a day ?

I am not hear to doubt if this particular bot pays or not, but I want to say that most of these Telegram bots are scams so one needs to be very careful when dealing with them to avoid waste of time and resources. But just as someone asked above how long will it take to accumulate $20 worth of coins with the rate given by this bot? Have you considered your data and time? It is just my thoughts though.

If the pay is small and it seems there is no minimum withdrawal, I don't think it is bad. I just don't believe in these telegram bots like that. Many of them are scams

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back