What's new

Technologyboard.com Review: Legit or Scam ?

vest1992

ugov.png

What is Technologyboard.com?
Here at Technologyboard.com we want to help you grow and make your voice heard, your opinion counts and it is free of charge, and you will also get points out of it which you will be able to convert into cash straight to your online wallet. On average our surveys are like ten minutes long, what we are giving you for your time is mainly points which you can transform even into a check, a gift, or you can get to test free products.

Decision Analyst INC was founded in 1978 and is the company that operates Technology Advisory Board® a big consulting firm from the United States. If you have any questions or want to get in contact with us feel free to e-mail us at: creid@technologyboard.com

ugov.png

How much can you earn from Technologyboard.com?
First I want to mention that one point is equal to one penny, from the information they share on their website, the amount you will be credited per survey will vary between 700 points and 1000 points which means that you will earn between $7 - $10 USD which is amazing, though I think that the surveys are focused on specific geo-locations of their needs.

Since most of their surveys will be short ones they will credit you with 10 points which is $0.1 USD.
investor-with-laptop-monitoring-growth-dividends-trader-sitting-stack-money-investing-capital-analyzing-profit-graphs-vector-illustration-finance-stock-trading-investment_74855-8432.jpg

How to withdraw your earnings from Technologyboard.com?
At Technologyboard.com you can get paid through Paypal and for that the minimum withdrawal amount is 2500 points, that is equal to $25 USD. You can also be paid by check most probably mainly in USA or you can get free products to test after finish the survey for that specific product. Since almost nobody donates their income to charities through surveys, this company added this option too.

Log in with your credentials go at My account and click on the Cash Out option that is located in the center of the My Account page, you can do this after you have gathered 2500 points.
money-transfer-via-digital-wallet-illustration_82574-8891.jpg

About their Referral program?!

There is no referral program, but they have an affiliate program though the only issue is that they are recruiting users only from Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany and of course The United States. For each confirmed new member that completes a survey you will receive $1.00 USD for each participant. Though you have to register to their affiliate program to be able to do that, click on the image below to do it.

Is Technologyboard.com legit?

As you can see in the image below it as created in 1999, so this is more than Legit!
ugov.png

ugov.png

Other information regarding Technologyboard.com

ugov.png

If you still have more questions click on the image below to the frequently asked question section.

How to join Technologyboard.com?
Since there is no referral option all you have to do is:
1. Click here or on the image below to register.
2. Complete all asked/required details.
3. Confirm your e-mail by clicking the activation link.
4. Login and Enjoy the time you spend doing surveys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have loved to join had it been that their referral program is available. Because it is one of the fastest means to earn money.

Are you sure it is still paying 7-10$ per surveys.. This sounds too good to be true. Sadly for most non top tier countries,because isnt worldwide available.

Last edited:
ugov.png

What is Technologyboard.com?
Here at Technologyboard.com we want to help you grow and make your voice heard, your opinion counts and it is free of charge, and you will also get points out of it which you will be able to convert into cash straight to your online wallet. On average our surveys are like ten minutes long, what we are giving you for your time is mainly points which you can transform even into a check, a gift, or you can get to test free products.

Decision Analyst INC was founded in 1978 and is the company that operates Technology Advisory Board® a big consulting firm from the United States. If you have any questions or want to get in contact with us feel free to e-mail us at: creid@technologyboard.com

ugov.png

How much can you earn from Technologyboard.com?
First I want to mention that one point is equal to one penny, from the information they share on their website, the amount you will be credited per survey will vary between 700 points and 1000 points which means that you will earn between $7 - $10 USD which is amazing, though I think that the surveys are focused on specific geo-locations of their needs.

Since most of their surveys will be short ones they will credit you with 10 points which is $0.1 USD.
investor-with-laptop-monitoring-growth-dividends-trader-sitting-stack-money-investing-capital-analyzing-profit-graphs-vector-illustration-finance-stock-trading-investment_74855-8432.jpg

How to withdraw your earnings from Technologyboard.com?
At Technologyboard.com you can get paid through Paypal and for that the minimum withdrawal amount is 2500 points, that is equal to $25 USD. You can also be paid by check most probably mainly in USA or you can get free products to test after finish the survey for that specific product. Since almost nobody donates their income to charities through surveys, this company added this option too.

Log in with your credentials go at My account and click on the Cash Out option that is located in the center of the My Account page, you can do this after you have gathered 2500 points.
money-transfer-via-digital-wallet-illustration_82574-8891.jpg

About their Referral program?!

There is no referral program, but they have an affiliate program though the only issue is that they are recruiting users only from Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany and of course The United States. For each confirmed new member that completes a survey you will receive $1.00 USD for each participant. Though you have to register to their affiliate program to be able to do that, click on the image below to do it.

Is Technologyboard.com legit?

As you can see in the image below it as created in 1999, so this is more than Legit!
ugov.png

ugov.png

Other information regarding Technologyboard.com

ugov.png

If you still have more questions click on the image below to the frequently asked question section.

How to join Technologyboard.com?
Since there is no referral option all you have to do is:
1. Click here or on the image below to register.
2. Complete all asked/required details.
3. Confirm your e-mail by clicking the activation link.
4. Login and Enjoy the time you spend doing surveys.
Very informative review. It ll help new members to understand all important points related to this site. Soon I ll join it after trying some surveys sites which you shared before.

Technologyboard.com survey site is worth creating account for. I love this survey site, the problem I have is not having PayPal account. Can any one help me with a verified PayPal account when I reach Cash out level??

Technology board survey stand to improve the interrelationship in the global world and development of technologically under developed part of the world.

the concept behind technology board is amazing as it lets you put your voice and opinion out there without a sinlge cost arising. the beautiful fact about it is that is even gives you a reward for doing that no matter how little. it is an amazing site and i recommend it to be taken more seriously for those who are interested

Am just coming across this platform technology board, going through their patterns it is interesting plus their surveys last just ten minutes but their payment methods are not favorable to me.

Generally, I don't like participating in Survey sites that their minimum withdrawal is $25. it's too high for someone to be able to accumulate also the payment method is unfavorable.

The Technology Advisory Board, a worldwide group of technology professionals — engineers, scientists, computer scientists, information systems professionals, software developers, web developers, and executives in technology industries.

I have never heard of this site but it is worth a try I say. on google it seems legit.

This looks very legitimate and the name is already showing what they do - that's one thing I like with them so those who're not technology inclined don't waste their time in trying to qualify for or take surveys there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back