What's new

Technical SEO

Technical SEO is a term used for SEO techniques that are mainly related to the technical aspects of your site. For example, site loading speed, your site's overall look, user experience, user-friendliness, etc. If your site loads slowly, your site will not be ranked high on search engines even if you have done on-page SEO and off-page SEO correctly. Your site also needs to be user-friendly and easy to navigate for a better user experience.

Every part of your website needs to have a user guide to be understandable on how it works because half of the websites do not even provide a FAQ page where there is detailed information of each case of use.

Every part of your website needs to have a user guide to be understandable on how it works because half of the websites do not even provide a FAQ page where there is detailed information of each case of use.

I think that each and every kind of SEO has technical aspects. You must possess great knowledge about SEO in each and every aspect of SEO in order to truly success. It is not that easy to promote your site on social media or search engines.

A lot of websites need to start monitoring this matrix very well. A customer is not going to be visiting your website often if they discovered that it is taking forever to load.

These are the little things that sometimes contribute to how much your website is going to perform but then a lot of people often overlook it and then have to deal with the results later.

Thanks for the explanation. One seo expert said all aspect of seo, be it on page, off page, and technical, must be taken serious for one website to high on google. No matter the quality of articles you published on your website, once it load slow, it will not rank high

Thanks for the explanation. One seo expert said all aspect of seo, be it on page, off page, and technical, must be taken serious for one website to high on google. No matter the quality of articles you published on your website, once it load slow, it will not rank high

There are many things that a normal person may not understand about SEO. This is why they usually hire experts or SEO technicians. Many big firms do this in order to save time.

There are many things that a normal person may not understand about SEO. This is why they usually hire experts or SEO technicians. Many big firms do this in order to save time.
Yes. Most of big companies hire seo expert who take care of their website. They called them I.t guys. Many of companies running a website will not do anything concerning their website without the approval of their I.t guys. Some people instead of hire a SEO expert will look for people on marketplace who can perform Seo task for them.

Yes. Most of big companies hire seo expert who take care of their website. They called them I.t guys. Many of companies running a website will not do anything concerning their website without the approval of their I.t guys. Some people instead of hire a SEO expert will look for people on marketplace who can perform Seo task for them.

A few companies also pursue an SEO Expert who works as a freelancer. Such kind of SEO Experts are not hired by the company like they hire a full-time employees.

Technical SEO is a term used for SEO techniques that are mainly related to the technical aspects of your site. For example, site loading speed, your site's overall look, user experience, user-friendliness, etc. If your site loads slowly, your site will not be ranked high on search engines even if you have done on-page SEO and off-page SEO correctly. Your site also needs to be user-friendly and easy to navigate for a better user experience.
Yes, exactly. Mostly people ignore this fact that only writing good quality content and using the right keywords is not enough to rank on Google. There are several other factors too that may influence your ranking, and one of those factors is the slow site.

Most of the things that will make indexing of your site to be ranked very high is not just putting out a good content on your site,but one should ensure that the speed of the site is fast,to aviod low ranking.

This is one aspect I think it's better outsourced if you are new. I know some people who learnt it themselves, but it took them a lot of time, trial and error to figure it out.

This is one aspect I think it's better outsourced if you are new. I know some people who learnt it themselves, but it took them a lot of time, trial and error to figure it out.
I don't think technical seo is that hard. It's called off page seo. It is related to the technical aspects of your website, like your site speed, how easy it's to navigate and all others. It's not a thing you worry yourself over so much as newbie.

this is a very crucial and important aspect of any blog or website as it determines if your site would be successful or not, people enjoy sites that loads very fast and easy to navigate as well.

Technical SEO is mainly associated with the technical aspects of your website such as web design, content formatting, website speed, etc. Technical SEO is concerned with the esthetic value of your website.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back