Reputable
Mr. I am on Vacation, Guy.
100 Posts Club
Apr 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
➡ What is TEASERFAST?
Hello! I will present you a 100% legit Russian site. This site pays for ad viewing.
*You can use Google Translate to change the language to English.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH TEASERFAST?

On this site you will earn depending on the type of ads you will watch.
Here is a price grid:
TimerEarnings for watching teasersEarnings per view of sites (POPUP)
No timer0.01 RUB0.03 RUB
5 second0.015 RUB0.04 RUB
15 seconds0.02 RUB0.045 RUB
30 seconds0.03 RUB0.06 RUB

The ads appear at the bottom right of the web page while you are browsing the internet. Close the tab only after the timer stops.
The minimum withdrawal is one ruble in PAYEER.

I have earned 114 rubles so far.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register: CLICK HERE!
2. Install their extension depending on the browser you are using.
3. Start earning!

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
➡ What is TEASERFAST?
Hello! I will present you a 100% legit Russian site. This site pays for ad viewing.

Here is a price grid:
No timer0.01 RUB0.03 RUB

The ads appear at the bottom right of the web page while you are browsing the internet. Close the tab only after the timer stops.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

3. Start earning!
They have almost half a million users.

1605145260738.png

➡ What is TEASERFAST?

Here is a price grid:
No timer0.01 RUB0.03 RUB

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

3. Start earning!
Is this support for mobile users? Because I see the word extension in this post.

then I will try to register on the site because proof of payment is clear

yes, it's legit + you don't have to do anything. just install their extension (on google chrome for example) and wait for the ads to come while working on the browser. (usually appear in the bottom right, don't mess with anything)

What about this site ? Is still paying untill now or no ? let us know please and share with us new payment proofs I don't wast my time and at last get scammed , I hope it is still legit .

What about this site ? Is still paying untill now or no ? let us know please and share with us new payment proofs I don't wast my time and at last get scammed , I hope it is still legit .

The site is 100% legit and still pays. Payments are instant. I was paid on 18.01 and in the meantime I collected 7.97 rubles. I prefer to withdraw larger amounts, but the minimum is only 1 ruble. Here is my proof:
dH1aBUX.png

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
You earn 20 rubles in five week , it is low paying bit at least it is legit and have minimum cash out so you can withdraw many times a mounth , I will sign up for this site to enhance my earnings , I hope they will remain same threshold .

First, let me start by thanking you and even others for always informing the users of this great site of more earning opportunities to add to their list. With your detailed analysis, even with payment proofs, any interested person can join easily. I will definitely check this site out. I just hope the extension can be installed in other browsers other than chrome. Thanks all the same.

Another payment received instantly.

5CTyTaG.png

The price is pretty low, is it takes you weeks before you can realize 1 rubles is too low bro, I don't think I can do it cos I have many things to do with time, I know they pay but at least they increase the amount of cash one can realize on a particular video or task, so we know is wort trying.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back