Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here like to team up with other website owners to trade off content? Maybe they have an article you really like and want to put it on your site, or you have content they like and want to share. I know a lot of people do this, working together with other site owners to maximize their potential profits.

Also, having them guest on your site is fun too, and helps give a new voice to your site instead of just yours all the time. What do you think?

having such partnership and collaboration between two website owners on the same niche can be really productive and can also be counter productive as the audience may think one is stealing from the other.

Currently, i don't own a forum. I think teaming up with other website members to trade traffic is a really good idea. It would definitely benefit both website owners.

Of course this is a great way to grow. In marketing, it's called piggybacking - where the both of you are in a mutually helpful relationship. It's recommended to give flavor to your site too.

IN webmaster terms this is called post exchange. I have been involved with post exchange with a lot of website owners. Post exchange works well with forums and blog commenting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back