Teaching children how to read

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is an advantage to have your children read at the young age. I saw different ways to teach them how to read. What technique you prefer, using sight words or teaching them the phonetic sounds?

Teaching children how to read is a bit tough therefore the teacher must have patience, tolerance and empathy. At first it may look like it won't work but with time and consistency, the children will be able to understand what they are taught.

It is not really easy to teach children how to read by yourself. But it is obviously a rewarding experience to see them reading as you teach them day by day. They are children and as young as they are, they can easily catch up on your teachings very quickly. Rhymes can also help in the teaching technique as well.

Making children to cultivate the harbit at an early age,is a very good initiative because it will help them to imbibe that attitude as they grow older,but one way parents or teachers ca make them develop interest is to engage them with activities they are interested in while they are reading.

My children aren't quite old enough to read, but my little sister is starting 3rd grade this year and she loves to read. Her teacher taught them using sight words, and also sent them home homework every night. They had to read 15 minutes per night before and this year I think it's up to 20 minutes per day. It really seems to have helped. I also think taking kids to the bookstore to pick books they like and making it an experience helps get them excited about reading.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back