What's new

Tcpgaming.com; Should I continue?

There is no way you can work on that site because the site is now at unavailable gateway , it's scam has been seen by all the members or i Don't know that only i am the one who is banned , so please stop wasting your time there and spend here at bizdustry with us.

There has been negative reviews about the this tcp gaming, but some people claim they have received their payment from the site, so am confused. Should I join the league or should I withdraw, I need someone to enlighten me more on this particular issues, thanks in anticipation.

It's quite disappointing because I actually enjoyed the site, it was very interactive and had a nice layout. The funny thing is that it no longer opens on my browser. I would have continued posting regardless of the fact that they aren't making any payment.

It's quite disappointing because I actually enjoyed the site, it was very interactive and had a nice layout. The funny thing is that it no longer opens on my browser. I would have continued posting regardless of the fact that they aren't making any payment.
Laughs, the site opens faster that's the one thing i love about them earlier on. But a scam site is a scam site, we shouldn't hold any good remarks again for it. Why will admin create a site to scam people? That's fraudulent of him.

If you do not care about earning from posts, you may post on any site you want, however, if you want to be remunerated for your posts, you should not join a site that has been labeled as non paying and scam by so many users.

I for me in a long while i can't access the platform, my server is telling me that the site is unavailable unless you want to purchase the platform, please confirm for yourselves and let us know your experience.

Now I believe that site is a big scam, because I message the admin yesterday that I have made much point,so I will need to withdraw my point into cash,and the next thing he ask his that how do I want it to be paid?

I was shock because have already told him am from Nigeria,so he should know the method or way to pay me since am not in the US,so I told him I heard you guys pay through PayPal or Zoom and after that till now no response from him again,the painful part is that I just stress my self to open paypal account I even borrowed money to open a uba master account as well so I could receive my earnings,but Tcp turn me down 😭 they are a big scam indeed ...
I have been informed by people here on bizdustry that tcpgaming sites are scam, their payment methods are not encouraging and its almost not available to withdraw, there mode of payment does not favour my country and that's why I decided to withdraw from it and i think they are no longer working right now.. they are a big scam

I for me in a long while i can't access the platform, my server is telling me that the site is unavailable unless you want to purchase the platform, please confirm for yourselves and let us know your experience.
I believe it has been blacklisted or domain expired. One of those factors will be the solution to your question. TCPgaming is just a scam, the Admin isn't straight forward with members payment. Don't waste your time trying to figure it out again to earn from the site because you can't make it there.

I believe it has been blacklisted or domain expired. One of those factors will be the solution to your question. TCPgaming is just a scam, the Admin isn't straight forward with members payment. Don't waste your time trying to figure it out again to earn from the site because you can't make it there.
I noticed it that way,that's why i kept my distance from the website,if you're not ready to do business, i see no reason why you should start in the first place. The website is not useful and locked.

I noticed it that way,that's why i kept my distance from the website,if you're not ready to do business, i see no reason why you should start in the first place. The website is not useful and locked.
Very good that you acknowledged what the site is all about. They aren't ready for proficient business, their motive is to scam people. You've seen where scam site use to end up with. They don't last at all, their is nothing better when your transparent.

Very good that you acknowledged what the site is all about. They aren't ready for proficient business, their motive is to scam people. You've seen where scam site use to end up with. They don't last at all, their is nothing better when your

it is very good to be transparent, transparency will bring more clients to your business and most people will be rushing to transact business with you and because of how honest you are.

it is very good to be transparent, transparency will bring more clients to your business and most people will be rushing to transact business with you and because of how honest you are.
That's why they say a better name is better than the $100 million another person have with bad reputation. That name 'better will bring you lasting fortune, lots of people will be interested in doing business with you. But that one with $100 millions in the account will be tagged with detestable words that will dent his image and return him to nothing.

That's why they say a better name is better than the $100 million another person have with bad reputation. That name 'better will bring you lasting fortune, lots of people will be interested in doing business with you. But that one with $100 millions in the account will be tagged with detestable words that will dent his image and return him to nothing.
Yeah i like your sense of comprehension, sure the fraudulent person will always go back to square one because being a scammer/fraudulent can't last for ever,you must be caught anf punished by the law.

Hi guys! I joined TCPgaming 3 days ago. I've been writing, and posting threads in numerous categories happily since their payout was attractive. I've gathered about 1,300 tcp points, but all their payments methods seems to be out of stock every time I want to make a withdrawal. It just seems I've been wasting my precious time there guys.

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?
Well I regretted i continued in that site although there's nothing i lose after all, but at the long run site like that are not suppose to be allowed in the first place because they have no plan.... there should be measures to know the good and the bad.

Maybe they started with good intention, they wanted to pay the users so that they can build good quality content and earn from advertising. However, that did not happen and they started denying payment and banning members who ask for payment.

I think this thread need to be locked. It has been already proved that this forum is scam and we do not need any discussion surrounding a site that has been proved as scam.

Tcpgaming is long gone and dead. I remember when I joined the forum, I had to word diligently so that I could meet up with withdrawal threshold but with all my efforts the owner refused to pay me except that he paid one of my friends that I referred.

TCP game.com is biggest scam website out there as I have worked on the website for sometime and I requested for payment but the website refused to pay me anything not just only me but a lot of us were not paid.

So I will not advise you to continue working on that website because they will never pay you just like they have not paid so many of their members who have worked there.

Why should you continue when the paid to forum is fake. I also joined the forum and I posted there with earnings. I later quit when I saw that people were complaining about the forum. So I went to the payout page, like you said all there item where out of stock. So I stopped.

It's a scam platform. The admin tricked a lot of people into signing up and at the end of the day, he didn't pay anyone. The few he sent PayPal money to it held

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back