What's new

Tcpgaming.com; Should I continue?

U used money to open your Uba master card account like how much do you use. and have you tried to msg him back.?
Quote of the day:
Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray

Hi guys! I joined TCPgaming 3 days ago. I've been writing, and posting threads in numerous categories happily since their payout was attractive. I've gathered about 1,300 tcp points, but all their payments methods seems to be out of stock every time I want to make a withdrawal. It just seems I've been wasting my precious time there guys.

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?
there is no point in continue to post on the website when all indicators have shown that it is a scam website. Focus on other websites that pay you for every comment you made or thread you create. You can channel your time to other productive things rather than posting on the website.

Constant challenge. A good game designer gives his players constant challenges, each of which leads to another challenge, so that they keep "bent" while playing the game. ...
Interesting story ...
Flexibility. ...
Instant, useful rewards ...
A combination of fun and realism.

Actually I have tried to join tcpgaming but I was yet to be approved. With what i have gathered as payment option did encouraged me to do it even i f eventually I get approval. My refferal has been undergo a lot of stress in order to change it to our currency so what aforementioned I need cautioned myself a little bit to find away of easy withdrawal. When study it in fact is fantastic site.

I just registered in tcp yesterday around 11 am, and i accumlated a total of 495points at 10 pm, then i waited few hours for the paypal stocks to be refilled, but i waited for nothing. Then suddenly Steve(admin of tcp) sent me a message, then i replied and asked him if if there is a chance to refill the items in the shop, then he explained why he was always out of stock, blah blah blah. Then he asked me if I wanted to trade for 10 $, I said I'll gonna try my luck tomorrow for 20 $ because I want 20 $, then he said he will give is 2x 10 $, so I agreed, then I gave him my paypal email, then he immediately sent my $ 20 to my paypal, then he reduced my tcp points, he deducted 380tcp instead of 325 points only, then I messaged him again, I said, he took too many points from me, then he immediately returned the 50tcp to my account. Good thing I was able to cashout before he raised the prices in the shop.

Last edited:
TCP gaming is a total scam please ignore it as Alexander has told us to do so.
There are so many online business that are scam. We have to be conscious of ourselves and the investment we are planing to do online.
I have received a PM from the staff: TPC gaming banned 2 Bizdustry staff members :cry: . I suppose all users having received too. And yesterday I read about users facing issues with confirmation e-mail.

Yes, TCPGaming staff members are involved in a large scamming project and it's unfortunate for the users who worked hard at creating content just to end up getting scammed in the end.

Yes, TCPGaming staff members are involved in a large scamming project and it's unfortunate for the users who worked hard at creating content just to end up getting scammed in the end.
I concur with that!

It is rather unfortunate but the poster could use any reliable member's paypal account to recieve the payment and swap it for biznotes or other means of recieving payment since they have not stopped paying but increasing the payout rate.

If you are presently in Nigeria, you can create A Lesotho PayPal account and withdraw using UBA a fr I bank. Do they accept payment in cryptocurrency. Recently, I saw a post where the admins brought a new idea of withdrawing. I've also seen alerts from other TCP users
Someone told me about this earlier after the admin sent $5 dollar to my Lesotho PayPal account, I went to the bank yesterday and did a UBA afri card, I tried to withdraw the $5 on my Lesotho PayPal account but I keeps getting a message that it is lower than minimums, I searched on Google to check the minimum withdrawal on Google and saw that it was just $1 until now I'm still confused on what to do to be able to withdraw my money from my lesotho PayPal, please bro do you have any idea?

Just forget TCP, it doesn't make any sense investment time and resources on that forum. It's wastage . I wanted to withdraw the points I have earned right from time. I discovered they have change the required point to cash out and it's seriously very high
I also saw in a discussion in forum coin that the payment threshold has been raised too high. That is indeed a red flag and people should avoid this site. Plus we have already been warned by our admin here about the harsh treatment he received from that site.

What does TCP gaming means? does is it intended for the gamers on the community or report for the update and also update about the game it is hard to not being paid for aiming the best of the mastering skills but many have also using others for their own benefits.
It's supposed to be for gamers to talk about game topics and updates, their favourite games and game reviews. The websites topics are actually pretty fun. I was even feeling nostalgic. It's just a let down that they are not looking so serious with payments

Most of the means they have for payments are all out of stock. Means my earnings have been hanging there with no means of withdrawing. It's been like that for days now. I hope they do something about it

But withdrawal suppose to be normal like other platforms I don't know why they decide to make it like "try your luck".you can't know when the withdrawal will be available and when it is available it is only 2 in stock just like shopping.they just have to make it real please.
I don't understand this as well, all payouts are always out of stock and this was the first thing I noticed about the site, if they are genuine why are they doing that? It's up to your to continue, I still visit the site because I kinda like it so not doing it for the money.

I think tcp scam, all my effort to withdraw from the site proved abortive. I have stopped my gaming activities on that site because I don't understand the way its administrator are running the platform.

I have a friend on the site and after his hard work he was unable to collect any of his money on Tcpgaming. I have read the member comments here, and it is apparently a scam site. Therefore, I recommend that you inform yourself well before continuing so that you do not waste your valuable time on this fraudulent site.

I don't the site is worth Investing time on because the high payment threshold , some one said they sent him payment via PayPal and it is still on hold till now , I have not checked the site for days back .

I was on the forum but I guess it is work in futility, because the option for withdrawer is limited, they say one thing and do some other thing entirely making me to seriously doubt their claims. And also their have been lot of complains from various users. I wouldn't want to continue with Such forum.
I guess it is a good thing I didn't really waste my time and effort on the site then since I was even reluctant to register at first but then I did after wards and haven't really done much on the site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back