What's new

Tcpgaming.com; Should I continue?

This website scammed so many people that I referred to bizdustry. The admin would send payment via PayPal and then use the PayPal charge back to reverse the transaction.

Hi guys! I joined TCPgaming 3 days ago. I've been writing, and posting threads in numerous categories happily since their payout was attractive. I've gathered about 1,300 tcp points, but all their payments methods seems to be out of stock every time I want to make a withdrawal. It just seems I've been wasting my precious time there guys.

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?
Tcp gaming is no longer fuctioning because it has been closed down , I also worked there and i was scammed and when I message the admin to request for my money , i was banned.

I think you need to stop posting on the platform. The best thing for you now is to work on Website that will allow you to withdraw your money no matter how little it is

Anything gaming isn't my thing. I'm not even a game addict, so all these things don't move me. The real truth is that you've said it all, they'll tell you to sign up even give bogus points but when it's time to withdraw, you see stories.
All they're after is having enough traffic activity on their site to boost their ad revenue

If you want to, you could keep trying them out. Though bear in mind, right now payments are limited, and the owner keeps editing the payment options when he processes payments, which keeps them from being available every day. I don't understand why he does it, but it prevents it from allowing full use of the payment options for withdrawing from the forum.

Also, I was told that supposedly they are looking to increase the amounts available for withdraw, but since the admin keeps editing them on payment, I doubt they will be usable on a daily basis, unless you are able to get one withdraw option, within an hour of it becoming available.

Seriously, that's the real reason why I decided to quit working on the website because there is no stable structure for you to work with which isn't the best suited for workers.

Sincerely, I'm hearing this site thing for the first time. I don't seem to know anything about its operations, but according to my research, I can see that it's a good site that I can give a trial.

This website scammed so many people that I referred to bizdustry. The admin would send payment via PayPal and then use the PayPal charge back to reverse the transaction.
The admin is very fraudulently indeed, kudos to Alexander and his team for reporting him to the police to handle his case severely. He's a big scammer in the digital ecosystem.

That is happening because they do not wish to pay you.
When yo experience such circumstances you should stop working which site immidiately because it is scam

I participated in the forum, but I suppose it was pointless work given the limited number of withdrawal options and the fact that they made one claim while acting completely differently from what they said.
There have also been numerous complaints from a variety of users.
I would not want to keep using this forum.

Hi guys! I joined TCPgaming 3 days ago. I've been writing, and posting threads in numerous categories happily since their payout was attractive. I've gathered about 1,300 tcp points, but all their payments methods seems to be out of stock every time I want to make a withdrawal. It just seems I've been wasting my precious time there guys.

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?
It is really sad to hear but I think TCP gaming is not giving optoin of withdrawal every time and sometime that is unavailable to withdraw and sometime it is available so we Really don't know the right time of there availability and I don't know why they are doing this but i will suggest to don't get bother try to calm yourself and try to avoid this kind of earnings without knowing the proper method of withdrawal.

Well I actually have tried registering several times. In fact I did register eight times but never got a verification email from them. Check bizdustry this morning and saw a notification saying tcpgaming was just another scam site. Really had expectation from it but now disappointed
Well I think If you are presently in ghana, you can create A Lesotho PayPal account and withdraw using UBA a fr I bank. Do they accept payment in cryptocurrency. Recently, I saw a post where the admins brought a new idea of withdrawing. I've also seen alerts from other TCp personnel

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back