Tcpgaming.com; Should I continue?

idhans

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi guys! I joined TCPgaming 3 days ago. I've been writing, and posting threads in numerous categories happily since their payout was attractive. I've gathered about 1,300 tcp points, but all their payments methods seems to be out of stock every time I want to make a withdrawal. It just seems I've been wasting my precious time there guys.

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?

If you are presently in Nigeria, you can create A Lesotho PayPal account and withdraw using UBA a fr I bank. Do they accept payment in cryptocurrency. Recently, I saw a post where the admins brought a new idea of withdrawing. I've also seen alerts from other TCP users

If you want to, you could keep trying them out. Though bear in mind, right now payments are limited, and the owner keeps editing the payment options when he processes payments, which keeps them from being available every day. I don't understand why he does it, but it prevents it from allowing full use of the payment options for withdrawing from the forum.

Also, I was told that supposedly they are looking to increase the amounts available for withdraw, but since the admin keeps editing them on payment, I doubt they will be usable on a daily basis, unless you are able to get one withdraw option, within an hour of it becoming available.

I was on the forum but I guess it is work in futility, because the option for withdrawer is limited, they say one thing and do some other thing entirely making me to seriously doubt their claims. And also their have been lot of complains from various users. I wouldn't want to continue with Such forum.

If you want to, you could keep trying them out. Though bear in mind, right now payments are limited, and the owner keeps editing the payment options when he processes payments, which keeps them from being available every day. I don't understand why he does it, but it prevents it from allowing full use of the payment options for withdrawing from the forum.

Also, I was told that supposedly they are looking to increase the amounts available for withdraw, but since the admin keeps editing them on payment, I doubt they will be usable on a daily basis, unless you are able to get one withdraw option, within an hour of it becoming available.
I'm well informed with this. Thank you

I actually tried registering. In fact I did register but never got a verification email from them. Check bizdustry this morning and saw a notification saying tcpgaming was just another scam site. Really had expectation from it.

But withdrawal suppose to be normal like other platforms I don't know why they decide to make it like "try your luck".you can't know when the withdrawal will be available and when it is available it is only 2 in stock just like shopping.they just have to make it real please.

TCP gaming is a total scam please ignore it as Alexander has told us to do so.
There are so many online business that are scam. We have to be conscious of ourselves and the investment we are planing to do online.

Hi guys! I joined TCPgaming 3 days ago. I've been writing, and posting threads in numerous categories happily since their payout was attractive. I've gathered about 1,300 tcp points, but all their payments methods seems to be out of stock every time I want to make a withdrawal. It just seems I've been wasting my precious time there guys.

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?
I know of people who have withdrawn from the forum on different count however the latest information I got from bizdustry admin is that it's scam and people should not do it again. My advice is that you follow your mind.

Just forget TCP, it doesn't make any sense investment time and resources on that forum. It's wastage . I wanted to withdraw the points I have earned right from time. I discovered they have change the required point to cash out and it's seriously very high

Well i heard about TCP when it came out but i was skeptical about trying the platform and recently i just find out from Bisdustry admin ALEXANDER that is a scam, so i will advice everyone on that TCP platform to put a stop for now, seem the platform are not really organise especially there payment.

for a while i have tried to register for this tcpgaming. It is amazing to know that it is scam. I felt since the admin introduce this to use, it was going to be another legit site like this one.

The thing is i requested a withdraw yesterday and it was supposed to be sent today. But still nothing. I messaged the admin but it seems like he's ignoring it.. if it's still not sent to me until tomorrow then it's really a scam. I will not waste my time with that website again.

Since information reach out to me that theywere actually trying to play tricks with one of the admin of this alone I actually lose interest with them because there is nothing that they can do for me to believe them anymore, I'll rather believe the admin of this forum than to believe those people

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?
Now I believe that site is a big scam, because I message the admin yesterday that I have made much point,so I will need to withdraw my point into cash,and the next thing he ask his that how do I want it to be paid?

I was shock because have already told him am from Nigeria,so he should know the method or way to pay me since am not in the US,so I told him I heard you guys pay through PayPal or Zoom and after that till now no response from him again,the painful part is that I just stress my self to open paypal account I even borrowed money to open a uba master account as well so I could receive my earnings,but Tcp turn me down 😭 they are a big scam indeed ...

Wow this is said if it’s true, and I hope it’s just another misunderstanding that has occurred with them, because I was just thinking of opening and joining their forum,I even have a tab opened on my browser only to see this here.

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?
What does TCP gaming means? does is it intended for the gamers on the community or report for the update and also update about the game it is hard to not being paid for aiming the best of the mastering skills but many have also using others for their own benefits.

What's your advice guys?
Should I continue?
TCPgaming is a totely fraud they actuley not pay relity and give a wrong information of money and if you not wast your time then you do browse tcpgaming and pay attention on bizdustry to get more money.

I have really read a particular post and some news going round about the forum becoming scam because of some activities discovered there recently. I don't know how true this is because I don't have prove yet. But I am still with them. As for wether you should continue, it is totally at your discretion to continue or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back