What's new

Taxation in real estate Business

I've not heard that real estate investors psy tax for their property, but those living in the government real estate apartment is subject to paying of tax to maintain those building.

I think the reason why the government tax real estate property owners a lot I'd because of the heavy amounts of money that is involved in the whole thing but its not fair.

this is actually a worldwide issue, here in my country, people that are reselling buildings or houses, don't actually pay taxes, as it's not a regulated business

this is actually a worldwide issue, here in my country, people that are reselling buildings or houses, don't actually pay taxes, as it's not a regulated business
There is no business that it's not been taxed by the government and real estate is not an exception, because of the high income in real estate most times their taxes are normally very high.

Yes, just like everything else we have to do in real estate. Sadly there is more to be done. The government must consider this and we the people should not only talk about property tax but also the issue of other taxes.
The thaksin regime of the real estate sector in my country is quite expensive and so this always hard to the final prices of most real estate structures in my country and this also lead to expensive Properties little everywhere without people buying them or renting them.

The government has seen how lucrative the business is and there is literally nothing you can do about it. You just need to make more profits.

The best way to tackle the heavy taxation in the real estate business is to form an organization on yourself agree on the stipulated tax fee you can afford and set-up a meeting with the government officials

Aside from the government taxing everybody in the real estate business. You as a business owner or realtor also need to have an association where you reach an agreement within yourself and meet government staff

Write your reply...taxation in real estate business actually government policies of some country is not favorable to real estate.

The heavy taxation that is accrued to real estate Business is a cause for serious concern, Government has targeted the sector which has resulted in high taxation on real estate properties being taxed so heavily by the government.
As real estate enthusiast, how can we solve or reduce this problem?
Is there really a thing we can do about this?
The tax levied on real estate business by the government is too enormous. The government should consider certain things like size of the property when it comes to tax payment.

Like all other businesses that are taxed by the government real estate is also one. However there are things the government considers to impose heavy tax on real estate. The government may consider real estate as a luxury sector because it is those with money that can afford to buy or own a property.

The governments of developing countries should give some kind of tax holiday to investors in real estate for a period of time so as to encourage more investors coming in to the real estate industry.

This is not available here and most people who deal with real estates don't really pays tax to the government accept trusted and renown real estate companies. Most smaller companies do not pay.

Though in the real estate sector the taxation is mostly dependent on the structure,what is is used for and the size of the structure,these are the things that the government usually look at for,but the government should at least consider the issue of reduction on tennament rate.

I honestly don't know. What I've done in the past was buy properties at a low price and flip it for profit. There will always be some sort of taxation, and I think it also depends on the going price of the property. But I don't know much on buying and selling of real estate.

I haven't noticed this though. I'll try to observe it now moving forward but if the government is placing a higher tax levy on the real estate sector it's not so good an idea because it's the citizens that'll suffer the housing issues.

Real estate incurs different kinds of taxation in our country, one hand tax, two house tax, and three VAT (for the developed property). While land and building tax is payable by the developers, VAT will be ultimately paid by the buyers.

One way is to take advantage of deductions and credits available to real estate businesses, such as the capital gains exemption, the home office deduction, and the passive activity loss rules
The heavy taxation that is accrued to real estate Business is a cause for serious concern, Government has targeted the sector which has resulted in high taxation on real estate properties being taxed so heavily by the government.
As real estate enthusiast, how can we solve or reduce this problem?

Real estate businesses are supposed to be taxed because they use most amenities that are provided by the government from road to securities and other infrastructures. they need to pay taxes.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back