What's new

Tax on income

Unfortunately, the government cannot reduce taxes because they need to deal with many different things, especially governments of countries that fall under the category of Tier 3 countries.
I believe that it is possible to find a way to reduce or mitigate it by the government because it might affect the economic growth of such countries.
It is largely dependent on the priority of such leaders though.

That is what a government that doesn't care about its citizens does.
They will enact a variety of taxes that will make doing business impossible.
A typical illustration of one of them is the government of my nation.
They are a stupid group of leaders that only care about lining their own wallets at the expense of the welfare of the populace.

Why put tax on businesses with the arising inflation on prices of goods
Taxation generates cash for the government, thus every firm and individual must pay tax so that the government can administer the country's affairs, especially during these trying economic times.

It's true that the inflation keeps rising, but we still pay taxes. This is because Tax money helps to ensure that government infrastructure, such as hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, bridges, etc. are built for the country and the people in it.

Unfortunately that's how the world works. You will have to pay tax no matter how bad your business gets and you need to provide justification, if your work comes under any tax exemption category.

I believe if there are any ongoing constructions or if the company gives out funds, they would usually give tax exemptions but most of the time, not all the companies can make use of such methods( as they are small).

Only if you get huge profits from your business, only then you would be able to stand in this business world. Even if you are a salary man, 2 months of your salary would be taken away as tax. It's sad but that's the truth and we need to accept it(whether we like it or not).

The government imposes these taxes on business in order to accumulate enough funds to manage and keep up with the day-to-day administration of the country. They also need the funds to prevent the culture of borrowing from others.

I know it's very annoying that businesses are highly taxed even with the inflation, but government need money for the smooth running of the country or state.

The government imposes these taxes on business in order to accumulate enough funds to manage and keep up with the day-to-day administration of the country. They also need the funds to prevent the culture of borrowing from others.

Well, it is very sad to see people getting charged a lots of tax. I think that the government should do something about it and try to generate revenue through other sources as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back