taskpays app Reviews: Scam or legit ?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes TaskPays is a legitimate site because a very legit and easy paying website,Investing year money here at TaskPays is nothing to worry about.

Unfortunately you didn't include the link, so we have a hard time getting the url you mean, and I only got Taskpays.com which is a site for earn rewards by watching videos, min payout $ 15. You say this site is legit but there is no proof of payment, so doubt this site. do we need investment to join this site.

Task pays is considered one of the paying sites for online video streaming. Their package looks legit and though I haven't cashed out my earnings yet, I've earned some considerable amount from them and just waiting to reach a possible minimum to cash out.

Task pay may be legit, but one thing we should all have at the back our minds, is that most of those sites also came to make there own money, so you don't expect all the platform to pay you all the time, so let's not put all our energy and resources on it bro there are other things to do.

If you have a payment proof, why don't you upload it here, so that it can prove that Taskpays is legit. because I don't want to waste time with no results. Taskpays.com site has been registered for more than three years, there should be a lot of payment proofs available on other forums or other sites but I can't find it, even on Beermoneyforum.com marked with the Scam label.

Taskpay is a legil and reliable site to earn. It's work from more than 3 years. Lots of roofs are there on different forums. I earing lots of time so fully trust on it. There no chance of scamme.

I would have loved it if the poster says what the website is all about. You don't tell us what they do, how they pay and some stuff to know about the website. This will allow us to read some of the reviews about it

Unfortunately you didn't include the link, so we have a hard time getting the url you mean, and I only got Taskpays.com which is a site for earn rewards by watching videos, min payout $ 15. You say this site is legit but there is no proof of payment, so doubt this site. do we need investment to join this site.
His reviews isn't stated in the best order. We sought to know deeply about the requirements to sign up to the site, the site link, how much can one realistically earn through the site etc. All this things is needed to get clarification done.

If you have a payment proof, why don't you upload it here, so that it can prove that Taskpays is legit. because I don't want to waste time with no results. Taskpays.com site has been registered for more than three years, there should be a lot of payment proofs available on other forums or other sites but I can't find it, even on Beermoneyforum.com marked with the Scam label.
as i know i have never seen any payment proof about this site while i had come to know about this site before one month and i am also a member of this site but i left it because its investment look like a scam scheme and no payment proof at all

Yes TaskPays is a legitimate site because a very legit and easy paying website,Investing year money here at TaskPays is nothing to worry about.
You make a thread about a website that is legit here without much explanation and link to join the site and the next thing you say in here that the site is legit. I thought we all agree to update any legitimately site in here by showing the prove of payment from the site before we posted it here fire more traffic.

Well, I haven't heard about this app before. But the fact that you have to invest makes it scary. I don't think I would want to do that any time soon. And you didn't even mention the amount of money to invest.

This definitely looks like a high yield investment program to me. I like to invest my money in where I will be able to see that I'm monitoring the business and not as if someone is doing that on my behalf

can you make a more detailed presentation? with link, a picture, proof of payment? I haven't heard of taskpays so far to tell you honestly and I can't even find any review / presentation on the internet.

Did I just read something about investing? With no details and a not so popular site or one that looks like it's somewhat shabby, I wouldn't want to risk my money at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back