What's new

Taking a job for the wage

I think this will depend so much on the degree of uncomfortability that's the higher-paying job will give. for now I think I am young and can tolerate a lot of things.
I'm absolutely up for the task. Money is the motive right now. If you find a job stressful, try unemployment. Unless there are alternative, I wouldn't mind

I do what I actually find pleasing and this is why I prefer low-paying jobs over high-paying jobs that bring pressure and anxiety with it.

Taking a job for the wage... I will really love to take a less strenuous job for a better wage and not a heavy one for a token.
I would not take an inconveniencing job for a high paying wage or salary.
So long as I am not comfortable working that job, it might be a peril to me if I should take it because of the pay.

I would refrain from accepting such job offers because a person should do a kind of job that he or she loves to do. Accepting such job offers do not end up well for many employees.

I wouldn't take a job that I cannot do just for the huge pay.
Firs I have to think about my imsge and reputation.
When you take a job that you cannot do and you end up with failure, you have created a bad imsge of yourself and this would make it difficult for people to employ your service

If I am having paucity of funds I'm going to take off to you job that pays me I will even if it is not exciting. I know I will have to do the job for a while another to raise some cash for myself then I'm going to call it a quit.

We earn money to enjoy,if it happens to be that I work in a place were I earn lot of money but the work is not interesting and enjoyable i don't think I can continue with it, I rather enjoy with the little I have.

I think this will depend so much on the degree of uncomfortability that's the higher-paying job will give. for now I think I am young and can tolerate a lot of things.
Seriously, once the money that I'm being paid is well enough to my satisfaction, I wouldn't really mind doing anything at all to make money from the job.

If the pay is high, we all have a way of adapting to it because we will consider it as the only benefit and it won't be for a long time. It varies from person to person but I can consider it for some months to raise capital.

Not all work can be done for the amount that is being offered because there are some stressful job which the pay is high. But, I think going for job which does not involve lot of stress someone can always go for the job.

If you need quick cash it is good to take some job that pay wages on time. I do this whenever I want to raise cash for an investment or personal expenses. this is one of the things I did to survive the lockdown period.

I'm absolutely up for the task. Money is the motive right now. If you find a job stressful, try unemployment. Unless there are alternative, I wouldn't mind
I can't agree less with your points. Right now I would gladly take a job that pays very well irrespective of the job satisfaction. Just like you said, it is way more better than being unemployed.

My last formal job was a technical consultant in a non-profit organization. The pay was small but I enjoyed the job. There was not much pressure and I get to meet people in the movie industry such as actors, directors, cameramen and other workers in the movie industry. When I was working as senior programmer in a British company the pay was very high but I did not enjoy the job so I lasted only 2 years.

But if one have to look at it in reality,most persons usually go for a job that can take care of their wagbill and they don't mind if the job inconvinient them,so it all depends on the individual involved.

One of the reasons for taking a job is that you want to get paid so you can live more comfortably. So if a less existing job pays higher than the one I'm doing currently and it doesn't breach any of my moral standard I will certainly go for it.

But if one have to look at it in reality,most persons usually go for a job that can take care of their wagbill and they don't mind if the job inconvinient them,so it all depends on the individual involved.
You are right , we are working in order to take care of ourselves and family, so we work for the money definitely, so I prefer going for the most convinient and highest paying job

I do not have a lucrative job to earn a high salary, because such jobs are often exhausting and tedious. so I don't want to hurt myself for the sake of the salary.

The situation of the economy of the world right now does not gives us the way of working just for the passion , people nowadays are working because of the money and incentives they can get there.

I wouldn't take a job with a higher wage, since such a job requires a huge period of time from my life, and I don't want to give such a period just to a job, I want to live my life like I want and not like a job wants.
My father used to work in a job that is very exhausting and it took a lot of time from his life (he worked at the bank) so afterwards he left and he isn't regretting of doing it to this day....

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back