Tags for Wordpress

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to get indexed by Google or do you wont allow them to index? I have just disallowed in robots.txt now looking to see the results since my rankings went into 0.

Google is the biggest platform so, of course, you want them to index. Nonetheless, without a strong showing in domain authority and probably some other metric, you don't stand a chance (for ranking)!

It was good with other host or with same host, but fortunately the host given problems and from their onwards it went 0 in traffic from Google. This time I switched to another host and looking forward to gain domain authority and trust.

It is best that Google index me. I would prefer that. I also have a question and need clarification about it. What type of search engine optimization SEO plug-in on WordPress should I use as a beginner in WordPress.

Tags in WordPress is very important because it also works like keywords to rank a website on different search engine. In this case after posting your article at the back end of your website, you must include a tag to it so that search engine like Google and bing or yahoo will be able to see what to rank on your blog.

It was good with other host or with same host, but fortunately the host given problems and from their onwards it went 0 in traffic from Google. This time I switched to another host and looking forward to gain domain authority and trust.

WordPress tags is one of the tools you can use to group your posts, based on similar details.
Usually, tags are located under a post or in the sidebar. When a visitor clicks a particular tag, WordPress will open an archive page indexing all the posts and custom post types that have the same tags.

I use tags on my wordpress posts. The tags will help the search engines to identify the primary and secondary keywords in the article. Adding tags on your posts along with keyword rich title and subtitle and keyword used description will help in SEO

Honestly speaking, I do not understand any of these comments maybe because I'm not into programming and others. I will like to know about them anyways.
Do you like to get indexed by Google or do you wont allow them to index? I have just disallowed in robots.txt now looking to see the results since my rankings went into 0.

That will be great, I will gladly and happily allow Google to index my website, they are the biggest
Tags also help webmasters to showcase the related posts together

I guess google has really do a great job by helping the community to get anything you ever think of,by going there to search fire anything you don't understand. So I've really enjoyed using their platform till date.

Google index of my website would be one of my greatest desire for my website as it will give me more visibility to my website although website authority and impression also matters.

Google is a very good platform and has a high amount of reach. As for the indexing aspect, I would not mind letting them do it because it is easier that say and even though, what is the advantage of the after.

It is not a bad idea it is so good platform and it also have higher range of reaching others. I have not been making use of thou but I know it is a good platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back