What's new

Sweets selling business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, lots of persons are fun with sweets but i believe not everyone take Sweet. To be successful in these business the location matters. You might not sell well if you place your shop close to a hospital or a company, you could have little to no sales. The best place would be at park or close to a nursery school
Maybe the eating of sweets which is very popular is the main reason why there are so many diabetics. Anyway, I believe that selling sweets is a good business idea provided you can find a supplier of quality products. Take note that sweets have a short shelf life so that is the drawback.

Maybe the eating of sweets which is very popular is the main reason why there are so many diabetics. Anyway, I believe that selling sweets is a good business idea provided you can find a supplier of quality products. Take note that sweets have a short shelf life so that is the drawback.
You are absolutely right in all you have said though, sweet is not really a healthy thing to consume frequently. It has been the cause of diabetes for a long time and other things like stomach aches and the likes. Then another disadvantage is the life span. That why I mentioned those places. At least does are the places where most people get carried away and buy them alot.

Sweet selling business this is a good investment in business most especially when schools have resumed and open, sweet sell alot. The children likes sweet alot to lick in the mouth.
Sweet selling business like you just commented is a good, legit and a lucrative business that you can actually makes a better income from by starting the business in a student area.

I don't think sweets selling is a good business, it won't bring much profit as it is quite very cheap e.g in my country Nigeria one sweet is just mare 10 naira. unless you would be selling other items and provisions with it. Otherwise if you would be selling just sweets only then it would be a waste of time.
Sweet selling business is very profitable when you have high population of children in the particular area where you invest in such business because sweet is highly consumed by children.

It is a great prospect. Sweets selling business are profitable, especially dealing with adult chocolate sweets and other vanilla varieties, but it has to be sold in both wholesale and small scale size, so as to enhance rapid patronage of customers towards the business. The sweets products has to include both children and adult varieties to enhance higher profitability in the business.

There are many sweet sellers who manufacture their own sweets rather than buying it from wholesellers. Retailers who conduct business on a small scale usually are the ones who actually buy sweets from wholesellers. Big bakeries have invested A LOT of money into this business.

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?
The truth is that switch selling business is a very moving business but from what I have discovered about it is that it's not that very profitable for someone to make much profit on it. This is because the price of the product is very little so the profit on it will also be very little.

Can't say I Know exactly how profitable it is for you, Because over here it's regarded as a business for broke people. There is usually no much money in it.

I do not see much gain on this business. There is money there but it is for food. No one can be wealthy doing this kind of business in my own opinion

As for me, I do not buy the idea of selling sweet as a source of active income. The statistics of those who buys sweet is obviously very low. Why not try selling provision stuff in general which includes sweet, this way you get to make real profit and earnings too.
There's nithing you can't sell so far it bringing in more money and the business is moving, sweet selling profit might be low but if the money is consistent , then there's nothing wrong with the business.

Locked. Please avoiding asking whether a certain business is profitable if you have no intentions of venturing into the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back