Not open for further replies.

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Are you a person who enjoys sweet or sour foods/drinks?

I don't mind having both, If you into Indian and or maybe Chinese food then I do like sweet and sour foods. It's nice indeed. When it comes to chocolates then I do eat and enjoy the sweet side of it but at times it can be far more too sweet and I stick to dark chocolates.

You!

Yes I actually like sweets like ice cream and stuff like that as far as Chinese food goes, most definitely. Chinese food actually is very good in my opinion depending on what kind you get. Fried rice is excellent as well.

Never been much into sour - with the exception I like the sweet and sour sauce for chicken nuggets. Who else likes that? Can anyone make homemade?

Loved the sour sweets, but I am into everything that doesn t have sugar. I feel way more healthier since I stopped eating it, better energy levels now!

It really depends on what food are wr talking about. I like both sweet and sour, first you eat the sour food and then you enjoy something sweet

I really love sour snacks.

Most sour would be some brand of Warheads.

My favorite though would be Super Lemon (a Japanese candy).

After that I do enjoy lemonheads, sour patch kids, and shock tarts. All three can be a bit sweet (instead of sour), which is probably why I inhale them to try and maintain the sour for longer. I buy these all at my local dollar store, they offer a lot of foreign candy

It actually depends on the dish. There are times I would prefer sour other times sweet.

I naturally prefer salty food. But sometimes I find myself I cannot resist sweet food ... Who can resist the temptation of a chocolate cake, but as I said, if I were to choose between sweet and salty food, I would choose the salty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back