Not open for further replies.

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Are you a person who enjoys sweet or sour foods/drinks?

I don't mind having both, If you into Indian and or maybe Chinese food then I do like sweet and sour foods. It's nice indeed. When it comes to chocolates then I do eat and enjoy the sweet side of it but at times it can be far more too sweet and I stick to dark chocolates.

You!

Never been much into sour - with the exception I like the sweet and sour sauce for chicken nuggets. Who else likes that? Can anyone make homemade?

Loved the sour sweets, but I am into everything that doesn t have sugar. I feel way more healthier since I stopped eating it, better energy levels now!

I really love sour snacks.

Most sour would be some brand of Warheads.

My favorite though would be Super Lemon (a Japanese candy).

After that I do enjoy lemonheads, sour patch kids, and shock tarts. All three can be a bit sweet (instead of sour), which is probably why I inhale them to try and maintain the sour for longer. I buy these all at my local dollar store, they offer a lot of foreign candy

I naturally prefer salty food. But sometimes I find myself I cannot resist sweet food ... Who can resist the temptation of a chocolate cake, but as I said, if I were to choose between sweet and salty food, I would choose the salty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back