What's new

Swagbucks: SCAM or LEGIT?

Deleted member 403

Website Name: Swagbucks
Website Link: https://www.swagbucks.com
Founded: 2008
Review by: Alexander

What is Swagbucks? - There are over 10 million users & counting who are using the site to earn some extra money. The company has a mobile version that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can use their services through the website. It's a legitimate service that pays for completing studies, referring others, searching the web, & fulfilling offers.

How To Join Swagbucks :
  • You'll need to validate your account using the verification email link sent to your inbox.
  • You will have to fill in your profile after your account is opened. For the platform to give you surveys, fill in all the other information truthfully.
  • Points are called Swag Bucks, or SB points are the system that the site uses.
How to Earn SB Points on SwagBucks:

Swagbucks Answers:
This is the place where you can take surveys. Gold surveys pay the most, paying up to 250SB (2.50$) & Peanut Labs offers a smaller incentive for survey completions.

Swagbucks Search Engine: It's important to note that you will not receive credit for every search you make. You'll be credited at random, with amounts varying from 1-50SB. You'll be asked to enter some characters to prove your not a robot to receive the account points.

Referral Program: Swagbucks does offer a referral scheme, where you'll receive 10% lifetime earnings from anyone who signs up using your referral link.

Cash Back: Shop online using Swagbucks and earn cashback on selected retailers.

Trial Offers: Signing up for trial Offers is one of the best ways to increase your points balance. Please keep an eye on when the trial period ends & cancel before you don't want to continue the paid subscription.

Daily Goal: The website keeps records of any points accumulated in a day, and If you reach this target, your progress will win you a bonus.

Redeem SB Points from Swagbucks:

You can redeem your points for gift cards. It will take 500 SB points for a $5 gift card, and you can choose from donating to charity, from hundreds of gift cards, or the PayPal cash. (you must have a fully verified account with them). Redeemed already? Swagbucks help center states that it can take up to 10 business days before receiving your reward physically or virtually. The progress of your redemption can be reviewed at any point under the 'Order Status' section.

Earnings Proof: Earnings.png

Attachments

• swagbucks1-862x485.jpg
    swagbucks1-862x485.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
Essentially, Swagbucks is a portal that offers users reward points for doing simple tasks online like searching the web, watching videos and completing surveys. You'll be 'paid' in Swagbucks points (shortened to 'SBs') which can then be redeemed for gift cards or cash.

Swagbucks seems to be a good incentive program that rewards you for tasks and also for the search. I think they seem to be having the deal with the bing browser. And they do pay you for searching on the browser. And also you can get paid for small tasks. They pay via vouchers from what I remember. And on that note I'd say swagbucks is pretty good enough.

I used to have an account in Swagbucks, back in the day. It doesn't have much to offer and also it depends on the country you live in, as well.

If you live in US, usually you will have a lot more surveys to complete but I hail from India, so I couldn't get many surveys. I did get some surveys but I have never earned much to meet the minimum threshold limit. All in all, it's a legitimate business and usually, you will not have bad experiences there. I suppose I will have to look if something changed now. Hopefully, that is the case and I can get more surveys now.

I've never bothered since I thought most things like this were probably a scam.. Perhaps I ought to rethink this after looking at @Alexander's post!

Not that I have too much spare time these days to complete many surveys.. ?

Swagbucks isn't an outbreak, however several do think about it malware as a result of it hijacks your browser. it's a browser add-on or extension that uses the swagbucks computer programme rather than your browser’s default computer programme, and in several cases changes your browsers home page to their computer programme. Any software package that will this wothout your permission and data, is malware, and this will simply that.

Suposedly they are doing payout the user with gifts for victimization their system, however I question the morals and integrity of any web site} that uses malware techniques to push users to their site. And once users square measure sent there while not epxress consent, the user isn't doubtless to receive the rewards they earn.

I keep one's eyes off from all such services, and suggest removing the software package. Generally, you'll do thus following their method, however if you dont trust them (I wouldnt) I reccomend these i structions for removal

its a legit website that pays you after completing the task and surveys..but as most survey websites, not all surveys are available to everyone. So i guess you cant have fast money.

What is Swagbucks? - There are over 10 million users & counting who are using the site to earn some extra money. The company has a mobile version that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can use their services through the website. It's a legitimate service that pays for completing studies, referring others, searching the web, & fulfilling offers.

How To Join Swagbucks :
  • You'll need to validate your account using the verification email link sent to your inbox.
  • You will have to fill in your profile after your account is opened. For the platform to give you surveys, fill in all the other information truthfully.

Swagbucks Answers:
This is the place where you can take surveys. Gold surveys pay the most, paying up to 250SB (2.50$) & Peanut Labs offers a smaller incentive for survey completions.

Swagbucks Search Engine: It's important to note that you will not receive credit for every search you make. You'll be credited at random, with amounts varying from 1-50SB. You'll be asked to enter some characters to prove your not a robot to receive the account points.

Referral Program: Swagbucks does offer a referral scheme, where you'll receive 10% lifetime earnings from anyone who signs up using your referral link.

Trial Offers: Signing up for trial Offers is one of the best ways to increase your points balance. Please keep an eye on when the trial period ends & cancel before you don't want to continue the paid subscription.

Daily Goal: The website keeps records of any points accumulated in a day, and If you reach this target, your progress will win you a bonus.

You can redeem your points for gift cards. It will take 500 SB points for a $5 gift card, and you can choose from donating to charity, from hundreds of gift cards, or the PayPal cash. (you must have a fully verified account with them). Redeemed already? Swagbucks help center states that it can take up to 10 business days before receiving your reward physically or virtually. The progress of your redemption can be reviewed at any point under the 'Order Status' section.

Earnings Proof: View attachment 152
This is absolutely an outstanding platform to earn Bucks.

They pay you to do certain actions, some of them well known to all; For example, it allows you to earn money doing surveys, playing games, conducting searches, downloading Apps, registering on other pages, I have not been lucky enough to conduct any surveys, because you always get the shark, saying that someone has eaten the surveys And I was stuck I have not managed to do the minimum.

Regarding Swagbucks, I have some friends that live in USA and UK that are making a lot of cash doing offerwalls through SwagBucks, I mean $30-$50 USD only for installing applications and using them or playing a game. When the same offer in Europe, Asia etc. pays max 30% of the value they receive in United States of America or United Kingdom.

Sure.Swag bucks is real. It pays . I use it and I can testimony.it pays for completing surveys and playing games ranting from 3$ to 100$ depending on what u do

Sure.Swag bucks is real. It pays . I use it and I can testimony.it pays for completing surveys and playing games ranting from 3$ to 100$ depending on what u do
the problem is that people can't get this amount (impossible to happen especially if you aren't from the U.S.A or Canada or UK, If you are from the third world you will only get 1 cent or less for playing a game.

How To Join Swagbucks :

Swagbucks Answers:

Earnings Proof: View attachment 152
I tried this site many times but unable to join. May be it's for selected countries like USA... Yes, it's real but unfortunately I can't join it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back