What's new

Swagbucks: SCAM or LEGIT?

I tried this site many times but unable to join. May be it's for selected countries like USA... Yes, it's real but unfortunately I can't join it
I don t think they do not let you register, the only thing is that you will have less opportunities. Maybe you tried registering with VPN and that s why they didn t let you register...

Survey isn't easy mehn. It takes time. Many times they disqualify from finishing a survey even when you have started. Business is the way.

Survey isn't easy mehn. It takes time. Many times they disqualify from finishing a survey even when you have started. Business is the way.
Surveys ain't easy but you can still earn some reasonable amount from it if you can endure and take time to answer surveys honestly.You might be disqualified if you rush survey questions and failed quality check questions too.

I doubt the platform if its not a scam. They will allow you to finish a survey before disqualification message comes.

I doubt the platform if its not a scam. They will allow you to finish a survey before disqualification message comes.
It do happens on all surveys platform but it should not be rampant, I rarely experience disqualification message after finishing survey.

I dont think it is paying anymore.. Yes it was good before time but now it is selective or non paying website.. A lot of members are talking about that they arent paid,so please anyone to share me more payments if have from this month/year.

This might be the best paying platform for game offers, honestly!

I'm using Swagbucks as of now and it has been no survey for me...just doing there poll vote...don't really know if it worth putting time on

Essentially, Swagbucks is a portal that offers users reward points for doing simple tasks online like searching the web, watching videos and completing surveys. You'll be 'paid' in Swagbucks points (shortened to 'SBs') which can then be redeemed for gift cards or cash.
The process of registering to what one needs to do to earn maybe easy but the converting of SB to cash is another thing all together. Can the not simplify it already.

I browse a lot i hope it will help me earn good buck at the same time?

And hope it is global?

Haven't really gone into swagbucks fully but from the reviews online about them since the creation of the platform, they are very legit.

Swagbuks, I definitely believe it is among the best GTP programs. For a long time I have heard it mentioned practically "everywhere"
However, for a long time I have been waiting for it, thay works in Italy too, because unfortunately it still does not!
I would like to be contacted as soon as I know something about the relase, of Swagbuks-italy.
Thank you.

I registered on Swagbucks. But I had to discontinue using that site. I stopped not because it is a scam site but because the earning was too low and it was a waste of good time for me. If you are not from the US, just forget it. Except you just want to do it for fun.

Swagbuck is a legit survey firm that has been faithful to his subscribers over a long period of time. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow registration from my country Nigeria. How I wish it allow registration here, it would have been my favorite survey company.

Swag Bucks is a legit survey platform. I have never had a cash-out but I can say that worth what I've seen and heard concerning this platform I can say that our seems legit tho me. It is a good thing if GPT sites are paying like swag bucks

I used to have an account with them but I later left them alone because i don't have time but I can say its not a scam its a reputable and legitable means of getting money.

I am a member of Swagbucks since last summer and besides I am not from the US, I have received 3 payments from them so far. I can't earn a big amount of SB everyday and I rarely have surveys but daily I can earn from the daily poll, the search engine and through games. On average I earn 500SB monthly, which in my opinion isn't bad as the time I spend there are only a few minutes.

Website Name: Swagbucks
Website Link: https://www.swagbucks.com
Founded: 2008
Review by: Alexander

What is Swagbucks? - There are over 10 million users & counting who are using the site to earn some extra money. The company has a mobile version that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can use their services through the website. It's a legitimate service that pays for completing studies, referring others, searching the web, & fulfilling offers.

How To Join Swagbucks :
  • You'll need to validate your account using the verification email link sent to your inbox.
  • You will have to fill in your profile after your account is opened. For the platform to give you surveys, fill in all the other information truthfully.
  • Points are called Swag Bucks, or SB points are the system that the site uses.
How to Earn SB Points on SwagBucks:

Swagbucks Answers:
This is the place where you can take surveys. Gold surveys pay the most, paying up to 250SB (2.50$) & Peanut Labs offers a smaller incentive for survey completions.

Swagbucks Search Engine: It's important to note that you will not receive credit for every search you make. You'll be credited at random, with amounts varying from 1-50SB. You'll be asked to enter some characters to prove your not a robot to receive the account points.

Referral Program: Swagbucks does offer a referral scheme, where you'll receive 10% lifetime earnings from anyone who signs up using your referral link.

Cash Back: Shop online using Swagbucks and earn cashback on selected retailers.

Trial Offers: Signing up for trial Offers is one of the best ways to increase your points balance. Please keep an eye on when the trial period ends & cancel before you don't want to continue the paid subscription.

Daily Goal: The website keeps records of any points accumulated in a day, and If you reach this target, your progress will win you a bonus.

Redeem SB Points from Swagbucks:

You can redeem your points for gift cards. It will take 500 SB points for a $5 gift card, and you can choose from donating to charity, from hundreds of gift cards, or the PayPal cash. (you must have a fully verified account with them). Redeemed already? Swagbucks help center states that it can take up to 10 business days before receiving your reward physically or virtually. The progress of your redemption can be reviewed at any point under the 'Order Status' section.

Earnings Proof: View attachment 152
I have always wished to try Swagbucks, for a while now, but I am still checking up from review, about the site, I have seen lots of testimonies About the site, the last time I make about gp sites or survey, Swagbucks was at the top list as one one of the best and number one survey sites.

Swagbucks pays really well, in fact, it's one of the top paying survey sites, and the good thing about it is that aside from surveys that they offer, there are other several tasks you can complete on the platform to earn good bucks every day. though one of the challenges with the platform is that despite they claim it is open to several countries, not all countries are privileged to get many surveys unlike some countries such as the Uk or USA, overall it's a good paying site.

yes it is legit and I've tried and I've tested them before and I've been paying but just that is very difficult for you to end up to $1 a fay in the site,before you make a reasonable amount of money on that place you must dedicate a lot of your time before you can do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back