What's new

Surveytime.io REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

vest1992

1604403489933.png
➡ What is Surveytime? ⬅

SurveyTime is an easy way to earn money online by filling out surveys, it is a project run by Persona.ly, that allows you to earn $ almost instantly after finishing each survey through PayPal or gift cards. Other survey sites require you to meet a certain threshold before being able to cash out, this one doesn't do it. It has a lot of surveys after you start doing them. You can do this via your desktop or your mobile phone. Also important to know: it works worldwide, and it is geo-targeting where advertisers are looking for answers through marketing researches, so surveys may vary in number depending on where you are from and how many researches are done targeting your country.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

It's all up to you. Since you'll be getting more as your activity grows, the more you complete the more rewards.

My geographical location is Romania and as you can see in the image below I have received two surveys when I have registered on their website in April this year( I may did not receive survey afterwards because I do not drink sugary drinks, do not smoke or buy the products that they where asking in those two surveys ).

Anyway I still think geo location is important. My earnings on this site for two days $1.5 USD.

1604046097076.png

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://surveytime.app/kao7WFfOYk
2. Complete your profile.
3. Start earning doing surveys!

Another payment:
1604046165129.png
There are surveys most of the time, but you have to answer what they want to hear, for example I don t drink alchool or don t drink energy drinks, sodas and I got once a survey that was studying the drinks field and I didnt get paid because I didn t fit the boxes...

The thing is that they pay, just got 1$ now :D Click here to register and get your surveys no matter where you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
timebucks is a legitimate page to earn money, I have been using it for three months and I have been paid promptly when I reached $ 10

timebucks is a legitimate page to earn money, I have been using it for three months and I have been paid promptly when I reached $ 10
I'm glad to hear you're earning money through this GPT website. Have you got any payment proof? Please share and screenshot below.

Certainly a legit site. The payment is instant after survey completion. Good thing is that the site also pays through coinbase for those who can't use Paypal.

A very good site for completing surveys, I like that I receive email notifications when a survey appears and I don't have to check the site constantly.
It also offers a much higher reward for completing surveys unlike other sites.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I found a lot of videos and reviews about surveytime but each time i try it it say there is no surveys available for you
You can try enabling notification so that you will be alerted when there is a survey and even with that you still have to check sometimes too.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back