What's new

Surveytime.io REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

This is the highest paying website in my opinion. I got paid there more than 10 times,but really dont know from what it depends the reward $1 or $0.5

After 2 months of being an affiliate ambassador of Surveytime, I have decided to stop it. It's not because it's not worth it. I just realized that the more people you invite to use their service, the less ratio of survey per person will be given.
Post automatically merged:

I got only 4 signups so far for this month. And they haven't gotten any surveys yet. But I'm not hoping anymore, since I have already stopped inviting people to use it. But for those who want to earn extra, there's an option there where you can be enrolled to their affiliate ambassador program. And for every survey successfully answered by your invite, you'll also get a dollar.
Post automatically merged:

In timebucks surveytime survey is available but sometimes saying it only works for pc.
There actually is a trick for that. When you're about to go to the main survey and youre using a browser to answer it on your mobile, tap on settings and tick the desktop mode box. It works most of the time. But for other surveys that really require desktops, there's nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
I registered with the platform some months ago, but there is no go survey for Nigerians. They always tell me stories from time to time and I tried to use every trick to get it done. I'm still going to put more effort.

I registered with the platform some months ago, but there is no go survey for Nigerians. They always tell me stories from time to time and I tried to use every trick to get it done. I'm still going to put more effort.
Well, I guess I have been lucky because I have been able to do several surveys on Survey time and paid each and every time. You just have to keep checking the site often and you may be able to get some surveys.

Most of this survey sites have geographical restrictions, and i hope this surveytime is not restricted to Romania alone?
And you also didn't mention anything about the minimum layout.
There's actually no minimum for surveytime. Once you successfully finish one survey, you will get $1 straight in to your Paypal. There are also some instances wherein they will offer you a $0.50 survey, if they don't have an available one dollar survey.

Meaning one need to register with his or her PayPal account details before you start earning.
What about geographical restrictions, does it have any restrictions or not?
Nigerian here and I have been paid severally through coinbase. The site would not even offer the option of Paypal if you are from countries with Paypal limitations.

Meaning one need to register with his or her PayPal account details before you start earning.
What about geographical restrictions, does it have any restrictions or not?
Yes, that is correct. Much better if you already have a Paypal account. Coz after you answered your first survey and you got your first dollar, they still need to verify your Paypal account which may last up to 24 hours. But right after they have already verified it and that they have already given you your dollar, the next survey payments will just be a breeze. Regarding the geo-availability, I am not exactly sure, but I do believe it is available worldwide, except ofcourse for countries that has very strict regulations when it comes to the internet.

Its like the platform was good before now, then they later stopped paying people and there users, and in some of their survey questions, if you don't reply or answer what your expected to answer they will immediately delete you or block your account, it doesn't make sense at all.

I have been receiving notifications from survey time, but whenever I show interest in taking a particular survey, they always disqualify me and this has made me to lose interest in the site completely. I don't think I would go back to their site again.

No doubt, surveys are legitimate way of making money online. Yes, but it is not mainly for every country. It favours some countries and doesn't favour others.

I registered on Surveytime few days ago, I wasn't able to get any survey to participate but I got one today and when I clicked on it, I got the message that I am unable to participate.

I really liked the site some time ago, and design and all. I understand that he is legit, he makes beautiful and constant payments. instead, I don't qualify for surveys and it annoys me ...

Surveytime is actually a good option and I think they're widely acceptable. But up until now, I never thought to have a change of geolocation.
When I signed up and took one survey, I was so annoyed. I didn't get rewarded.

It's a very good site for completing surveys, I like that I receive email notifications when a survey appears and I don't have to check the site constantly.
It also offers a much higher reward for completing surveys unlike other sites.
A very good site for completing surveys, I like that I receive email notifications when a survey appears and I don't have to check the site constantly.
It also offers a much higher reward for completing surveys unlike other sites.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back