What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

Survey sites and post and get paid are both profitable,but as for me I choose post and get paid sites because I gain more ideas and share mine too on maintaining a good business mind standards

Survey sites and post and get paid are both profitable,but as for me I choose post and get paid sites because I gain more ideas and share mine too on maintaining a good business mind standards
If you compare survey sites then most of time site is getting his margin and then long time pay because the site is not paying anything, just get paid from survey site, pays you percentage and everything go.
If you compare paid to post sites then first months site fails to monetization means pay from his pocket money. After that paying 2 or 3 members turns to scam venture.
Rare PTP sites stills paying their members for long term like ForumCoin, Trendri, Referral Index Forum and Bizdustry. Means it stills the same.

Surveys can pay out more money than paid writing sites, therefore if you live in a country that they support, consider them over other writing applications because they are more widely available.

Both survey and get paid to write are legit ways of making money online. The only downside is that survey should not be in the list of profitable online business. It doesn't worth one's time. Get paid to write is a legit, profitable and very good way of making money online.

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
Well it mostly depens on what your skills and what you prefer many peaole are Very good at writing and they enjoy it and some not so much if you are enjoying writing choose it and if you likę surveys then do surveys just be aware that many get paid to sites makes fun of peaple's hard work and offet Very little

I prefer working on survey websites to pay to write websites , because survey sites pays more , but pay to write websites are always more available in most country than survey site,

I would say learn copywriting more, have patience and after 1-2 months you will make WAY MORE. Also, you will maybe regret filling out surveys in future. I used to and I regret it, there are some informations I gave away I would not now.

I prefer writing sites way more that surveys. Surveys are so hard to find one that you qualify for. You also don't get the regularly, so earning gets so irregular. Writing makes you earn more regularly.

Surveys and paid to write sites are two different ways to earn money online
Surveys are typically short, online questionnaires that companies use to gather information about consumer behavior and preferences. Participants are typically paid for their time and opinions, either in cash or in rewards such as gift cards.
Paid to write sites, on the other hand, offer compensation for writing articles, blog posts, or other forms of content. The amount of money you can earn through these sites depends on various factors, such as the quality and

I prefer writing sites way more that surveys. Surveys are so hard to find one that you qualify for. You also don't get the regularly, so earning gets so irregular. Writing makes you earn more regularly.
Writing website is good but you will need to have good English knowledge base and grammatical errors free write up.but now I consider survey because one survey company just launched in my location so I get survey every day from them but I don't think they will last , a website like picoworkers can bring you money if you take your time to work with them.how many writing website have you tried so far

I prefer paid to write sites than surveys, I feel more comfortable on them because I'm actually doing some sort of work there and there are more legit paid to write sites when compared to survey sites.
Paid to post websites are much better than survey sites because you can earn and learn on these websites but on survey sites you can not learn too much.

I don't have experience in surveys and I don't know how they operate.
I know writing and the potentials it has to make one huge amounts of money, I would prefer writing because of my level of knowledge.

Survey sites is definitely a well-paying jobs that you can get online but it is not available globally . This is why paid to write website will be a better option in this regard and it works properly for so many people because many people can join.

Get paid to write programs are far better than Surveys and I'm saying this categorically because I know too well that it is a lot more better. I've tested both and I can discern the one that works well for me.

Get paid to write programs are far better than Surveys and I'm saying this categorically because I know too well that it is a lot more better. I've tested both and I can discern the one that works well for me.
You are very right survey doesn't favour people like me because I reside in the third world but I have some paid to write website that am working with now call (weekend note)it's an article writing website I earn good amount of money here weekly

Surveys are more convenient and profitable than paid to write sites.

You can earn $5 or even more in less than 20 minutes through surveys if you are in a Tier 1 country.
But I doubt if it is the same with paid to write sites.

Surveys are more convenient and profitable than paid to write sites.

You can earn $5 or even more in less than 20 minutes through surveys if you are in a Tier 1 country.
But I doubt if it is the same with paid to write sites.
I will never agree with you do you know why because for example now there is no survey website that can pay you up to $5 per survey bUt there are some articles writing website which can pay you up to $10 per page so it's all depends on the website you work with some articles writing website are more rewardful

I will never agree with you do you know why because for example now there is no survey website that can pay you up to $5 per survey bUt there are some articles writing website which can pay you up to $10 per page so it's all depends on the website you work with some articles writing website are more rewardful
Do you actually know that when it comes to survey, You don't really need any skill to be able to make money. Unlike, article writing where you need to be very proficient in English, and You also need to be very creative to produce very interesting article.

Which website pay $10 per page easily?

Do you actually know that when it comes to survey, You don't really need any skill to be able to make money. Unlike, article writing where you need to be very proficient in English, and You also need to be very creative to produce very interesting article.

Which website pay $10 per page easily?
My dear I know it's better you spend time learning this writing skills it's can serve you better in the future and it's like having a profession,survey is simple but the reward is very low and sometime if you come from low tier country you will not get enough survey

My dear I know it's better you spend time learning this writing skills it's can serve you better in the future and it's like having a profession,survey is simple but the reward is very low and sometime if you come from low tier country you will not get enough survey
That is true, In the long run it is better to spend time enhancing your writing skills than been stocked up in surveys that would only pay you peanuts.

I come from a low tier country so I understand your view concerning low payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back