What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

I prefer paid to write platforms. I haven't participated in surveys before because I'm always required to pay a fee or the survey wouldn't be available for my Country.

I think get paid to write sites are a much better option because you may not always get qualified for a survey. Moreover, survey sites are not for all the people around the world. They are mostly for Tier 1 countries.

I prefer paid to write platforms. I haven't participated in surveys before because I'm always required to pay a fee or the survey wouldn't be available for my Country.
survey is the best for those residing in the united state of america and canada but for we those that reside in the third world I think survey dont favoure us what favoure us the most is writing proposal and content,well which content writing services are you using now?I still do survey but I seldom see or receive survey from the survey site am working with due to my location

Survey is not really available over here and may be very difficult for you to get it to a point of making constant money. but we paid to write website it will be possible for you to at least make something consistently every day if you dedicate most of your time to write. This will mostly depend on your location.

I'll prefer paid to write sites simply because the earnings are constant per job or task you undertake. In survey sites, the survey owner or creator determines what you'll earn at the end of the survey.

I'll prefer paid to write sites simply because the earnings are constant per job or task you undertake. In survey sites, the survey owner or creator determines what you'll earn at the end of the survey.
I dont even like survey some survey dont favoure my region,the paid to write site is the best its one of the best way to get extra money if you can contribute quality and good content,but if you stay in united state or its environ then try survey its might favoure you

Bizdustry is a good example for paid to write platforms. I prefer them more than surveys simply because of the demographical problems associated with the surveys and other offers.

prefer paid to write sites / forums of course. you can receive more or less surveys, you don't have a fixed amount ... but on a forum like this you can make the desired amount per day / month :)

Paid-to-post sites are not biased. They are real. They do not pay according to your location which makes them worthy to work on. I have disregarded all surveys because of the geographic location stuff.

Paid-to-post sites are not biased. They are real. They do not pay according to your location which makes them worthy to work on. I have disregarded all surveys because of the geographic location stuff.

Approve. The polls either qualify you, no ... you work for him for 20 minutes and in the end he disqualifies you ... so you post for sure on the forum, you know for sure that you will win something depending on the work done. :)

You can earn a meaningful amount of money from the both of them. But for surveys they are legit,the only problem with them is that they are not available in the low tier countries.

Surveys is more easier and convenient than the paid to write website. But surveys has lower earnings than paid to write websites.

Both the two are very important and profitable. but to my opinion I will rather choose or prefer the paid to write of post site. this is because it not only profitable in terms of earning but also the improvement of individuals human and thinking capacity.

If i am told to choose between survey and paid to write site , I will prefer survey site to pay to write site because its less stressful and the earning is far more better to pay to write site.

It depends on one's location. For third tier countries, paid to write sites may be better and most profitable since most survey sites don't pay well in these countries while for other countries, survey sites are better.

Compared to sites where writers can get paid to write, survey sites appear to be more handy, but they are less lucrative.
The pay increases as the level of convenience decreases.
It's a trade-off that relies on your goals.

I love paid to write website than survey that is why I say its all depend on individual so its very good that you know which niched that yoi specialize on for some people they will rather prefer using the survey website and I bleive majority of people opted for writing jobs

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
Although surveys may be less demanding, they may not pay as much as writing because I have not yet encountered a website that offers substantial compensation for surveys. In the ones I worked on, I was unable to participate because of country-based restrictions

Paid to post sites are really good, surveys platforms are good aswell but Yiu can only benefit from it if you are from a top tier countries, you'll only be earning peanuts if you are from a low tier country.

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
I think both of them have same profits but in paid to write sites you can learn alot from experts and also share your knowledge beside that surveys differ from country to country, even in some countries it is not available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back