What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

I think location would determine to qn extent too, but what it's been better and more profitable for me as not been surveys but paid to posts as surveys I've come across don't pay well

The thing about surgery's is that it is mostly available only to too tier countries so in my own experience I would go for get paid to sites for consistency.

At least paid to write is better and profitable than survey but the disadvantage between both of them is that in survey you can do it without a skill but in writing you really need to be good in writing and grammar before you think of making money

Last edited:
Apart from the fact that some or most surveys may end up not accepting you for their surveys, they are sometime really boring especially for those that don't pay you decently. Paid to post is the best

Apart from the fact that some or most surveys may end up not accepting you for their surveys, they are sometime really boring especially for those that don't pay you decently. Paid to post is the best
Survey has been in such a way that they will want to take your time yet they won't give you reward that will worth the time spent on the survey. This is why most people don't like survey.

I have not earned from surveys (there are exceptions though), but I have been earning from writing sites since a long time. Many writing sites that I have worked have been shut.

The difference between both of them is that surveys aren't mostly worldwide when paid to write sites are, surveys can reward better and if you are in a country that they support, choose them over any writing application
There are some paid to write websites that are also not open to people from all countries and this shows that it is not only surveys that have such restrictions.

The difference between both of them is that surveys aren't mostly worldwide when paid to write sites are, surveys can reward better and if you are in a country that they support, choose them over any writing application
I prefer page to write site than surveying because over here in my country so women do not really work and we did not have access to survey site only paid to right site.

Survey sites would have been one of the online platforms I would be working with if not for the fact that these platforms are region and country based and my country is not included, so I just have to take advantage of other earning opportunities as there are so many these days.

Survey pays better that PTP sites but it's not open to all countries. That is what makes it worse . I have never benefited from survey based on demographics. I will prefer PTP sites. The earnings is small but it's reliable

I will choose pay to write websites any day of a week because surveys have no worth for me and I cannot make any money from the surveys as they always test my patience and most of the time disqualify me in the middle of the survey so no pay for the work and time we do on the survey.

I think both are legit but for me I prefer post to paid because post to paid you will make money from it than other ones, but survey site is also good.

I have not been on any of the mentioned site to work with them, but i think the profitability should not be the first thing to talk about but the passion one has between the two because someone may have passion for survey so no matter how low they pay he will still be there to continue because of the passion he has even if you introduced him to another site that pay much he will not find it interested as the other one and vice versa.

In order to earn from surveys you do not require any skills apart from answering correctly, however, in order to earn from writing, you need language and writing skills.

Surveys are more like a direct feedback concerning a product which is why it is mostly used by companies to get feedback paid to write in the other hand is like comments.

You can earn from surveys only when you are from tier 1 countries (you have minimal chance if you are from tier 3 countries), however, if you have writing skills, you can earn irrespective of location.

I would be very inclined to choose get paid to sites because the earnings are fixed ones and surgery sites are hard to make money to people in low countries.

If you're in countries like America then taking online survey is much more convenient but if you are not, paid to write platforms is definitely the best for you.

Right now I would be very much inclined that I should choose get paid to sites because surveys are lore beneficial for people in the top world countries.

Both types of earning parterns are still okay of some sort. But it is just that for the surveys, it might become really very boring sometimes when it becomes too monotonous doing it for long time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back