What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

I would go for paid to write sites because most survey sites usually disqualify those from developing countries automatically once your IP address and location is noted.

Unfortunately, niether of them are available to tier 3 countries. Most of the paid to write sites only pay via Paypal and since paypal is not available in my country, I would not be able to receive my payments. On the other hand, survey sites also do not provide a good number of surveys to tier 3 countries as they mostly target audience that reside in Tier 1 world, so I would not be able to recieve surveys. I have tried survey websites in the past and I did not achieve much success.

It will depend on what you prefer to do yourself as to which one is better as you may prefer to click through options or you may be better at writing things based on certain subjects. For me, I prefer to write as it's quicker but also just easier to do as well because it gives you a bit more freedom in what you need to do and you can do it in your own time.

It will depend on what you prefer to do yourself as to which one is better as you may prefer to click through options or you may be better at writing things based on certain subjects. For me, I prefer to write as it's quicker but also just easier to do as well because it gives you a bit more freedom in what you need to do and you can do it in your own time.

The fact is that most of the survey sites are only available in countries like United States, Canada, UK, Australia, etc. This is because the advertisers and huge companies mostly target audience living in those countries. There should be a platform where people living in Asian countries should also be able to participate. There are some websites that offer surveys to Asian members but the quantity of survey provided is very small and they do not pay much.

If you are not from those top tier countries, it is better to manage paid to post websites or find something better because surveys would only waste your time.

Obviously, PTWs. If we don't live in a tier1 country, surveys are mostly a waste of time. We don't qualify at 90% of surveys. Instead, PTWs are worldwide suitable and usually our earnings mostly depend on our efforts and how many languages we speak, English first of all.

Well, in reply to your question above concerning whether i will choose paid surveys or paid to write sites, well I for one would choose paid to write sites because they pay more than surveys as surveys pay very little as their commission

The one good thing I like about paid to write website is that you don't just get disqualified when you are about to finish your work.

The answer in the question which of surveys and paid to write sites is it depends.I prefer earning money by writting sites because i do not live in a big country so i do not have a lot surveys sites that I can get paid well.

Most survey site are not legit and the stress they make u pass through is not worth the stress. Pay to write is more attractive as u are aware of what is expected of to do and ur reward await u after completing the job. Pay to write seems more reliable to be true.

Online survey should be the easiest but I haven't seen any sites where you are paid to write and it's seems bizdustry isn't even a paid to write forum I will be going with online survey.

Paid to post site are always the best for me and also paid to write siye is also good because most of the survey I have been doing in the past were not always honest with me that is why I promised myself not to engage in it again, forumss is always much more better with me.

My choice would always be paid to post sites. My reasons for this is because i have never had any good experience with survey sites before. I joined alot of survey sites in the time past but i was never paid. Maybe the ones i joined where scam sites.

If it were possible to get legit, paying surveys in my country, I believe surveys might be a bit more profitable for equal time spent versus paid to post forums.

You can get up to $5 surveys in first tier countries, spending less than an hour on it.
Legit paying site is one of the best paying sites even because you can do at least 3 survey in a day and a survey will get you $2 each , getting like $5 daily on survey sites would have been the best.

Best online surveys for money
Branded Surveys. Online community with frequent global market research surveys.
Toluna. One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers.
Swagbucks. A huge variety of ways to earn rewards.
LifePoints.
OnePoll. ...
i-Say (IPSOS) .
InboxPounds.
PopulusLive.

It all depends from where you belong , you can earn nicely from surveys if you are from UK/USA or other top tier countries. Otherwise paid to post forums are the best to earn.

The only writing I have ever done s for forums. on forums I make 20-30 words post and I post a lot of posts every day. I have not participated on any surveys.

Surveys have not worked for me but I have earned really well from writing, I still earn from writing. In fact writing contributes heavily to my online earning.

Survey paying platforms are a good form of making money online so is writing for platforms. But it depends on one's preference. I will prefer the writing platforms to doing surveys

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
As for me paid to write websites are more convenient for me can service simply because of the fact that there are no working service in my country because most of them are not working for my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back