What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

I have never earned from surveys, in fact I am not using surveys to earn. However, am posting on two forums and I am earning from writing. making money from writing, especially on forums, is fun and easy.

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
Both method pays, the payment method only depends on the organisation or person involved in it. You don't expect all of them to pay equally, but if you find a genuine one they really pay tangible money but there's to many scam in survey site than paid to write.

Surveys are my least favourite way to earn. I normally only do Theorem Reach surveys because many of them are short and they give disqualification points. I much prefer to write although I like forum posting more than writing articles. Today I was reminded how much I hate surveys when I finished one on Cointiply today and didn't get rewarded.

Paid to post site is the best for me , many times you get disqualified on those survey site and not many people would like that instance

I would pick paid to write site over surveys because paid to write feels convenient for me as I can always work with my time unlike surveys that some might take long and still give a small token.

If it were possible to get legit, paying surveys in my country, I believe surveys might be a bit more profitable for equal time spent versus paid to post forums.

You can get up to $5 surveys in first tier countries, spending less than an hour on it.
This is true and such is not common or popular on tier 1 countries ,because of the low amount of users in the survey platform
Post automatically merged:

If it were possible to get legit, paying surveys in my country, I believe surveys might be a bit more profitable for equal time spent versus paid to post forums.

You can get up to $5 surveys in first tier countries, spending less than an hour on it.
This is true and such is not common or popular on tier 1 countries ,because of the low amount of users in the survey platform

To some extents I prefer pay to write as some survey could be annoying sometimes with little rewards and some even crashes in the course of attempting the surveys. Pay to write is better so far you know what you want to write.

To some extents I prefer pay to write as some survey could be annoying sometimes with little rewards and some even crashes in the course of attempting the surveys. Pay to write is better so far you know what you want to write.
True most times if you live in a country with less tier the surveys there might be really hard for the person to do,this is why i first consider the survey and others actually

I don't think surveys can be compared to writing sites. You can earn well from surveys only when you are from tier one countries. However, earning rate in the writing site is same irrespective of locations.

Both platforms are a good way to make money for real, but the survey sites are just too cumbersome to stay with. I think pay to write will be just fine

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
I'll go with paid to post sites, you can see your earnings building immediately and the more work you put in the more you earn, unlike survey sites, you could get disqualified for so many reasons or surveys may not come often

Some sites paid more than others. We appreciated sites that disclosed the cash value for each survey and matched us with relevant ones.

I will pick paid to write sites over that of survey sites any day and anytime. You fill out a lot of surveys and still get the you are qualified notification alla the time.

survey and paid to write I personally will prefer survey thou they are all profitable but if I am to engage on survey then I can be able to earn alot even from those organisation which may needed my services.

I think paid to write sites are more profitable than survey. Moreover, you'll find more legit paid to write sites to surveying platforms.

Get more out of getting paid to write as you know what you get your money sent to you before and after you have completed what you need to do. With surveys, you have to complete them and you may not even get a pass or failed to do it. And then you get points. Once you get enough points you get paid after so and so of each month. Longer and harder.

I am still choosing paid to write sites over survey sites. Paid to write has become one of my best means of earning and I will not trade it for anything else. Surveys are so irregular and you may get disqualified regularly if you don't fit what they want in the surveys.

Surveys i never tried often, i can't rember the last time i tried it. It just not good for making money online for me, and even those from the lower countries. I prefer paid posting gigs by far more than it.

Surveys are really a cool way for one to also make some quite money on your down times. But the problem with doing surveys is that they give you a lot disqualification for the surveys after putting so much time filling the pre-qualification surveys. I will always stick with pay to write platforms than surveys

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back