What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

I don't believe survey sites pay as much as paid to write sites. I prefer paid to write sites because it even develops my writing and reading skill. And it is convenient for me to do than carrying out survey.

The most annoying site is survey site because I always have a lot of issues with them in that after you have finished answering some difficult question they thrown on you but at the end of the survey they can either disqualify you or you are not paid of the money they supposed to,I think get paid to write site is better than survey site.

I prefer paid to write sites, because its very very easy for me to reach my target, i think i have not done anything on survey so I can't say anything much on survey, so for me paid to write sites is much more preferable platform to earn cool money.

Most paid to write websites are far more better than survey sites as long as I am concerned. I have worked on lots of paid to write websites and in some survey sites, and I can assure you that survey sites are not that great for me. Maybe survey sites favor some of those living in the US, but it is quite different for us here.

I
Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
I Think so survey are very esay we can do it whenever we want but in surveys we can't get as much profit or earning which we can earn by content writing and content writing has high demand in all countries but in content writing we have to do a bit long work or hardwork

I vote for paid to write sites. Because you are free to write and express your own opinion on topics and issues. It is human nature to have this ability, no matter if you are educated or not, we can express our thoughts. Paid surveys are also easy, but for me paid to write is really easier 😉

Concerning survey versus paid to write site. Well, I have not done any survey before to get paid and neither am I a writer. But I would prefer paid to write site because I do hear about survey been stressful which paid to write isn't stressful and it comes with ease. Paid ti write sites tends to be true and straight forward in their payment than survey

In my case, sites paid to write are more profitable, for example forums, since, motivated to my country, the surveys do not arrive and if one arrives they disqualify me for the same reason. Both surveys and paid to write sites are good to make money.

I think both can be profitable and convenient as long as it's not a scam site. But I prefer doing paid to write because I'm more comfortable with it. I can write a forum and post it on site instead of survey.

Paid to write is more convenient and profitable Because you can write your own unique content but on the other hand paid to click or do survey is bounded towards what us being specifically asked to us we have to write things or select options remaining in the boundary line(options) given by the survey maker.

Both are really nice but I will definitely pick surveys over paid to write sites because it will be less stressful without me getting to stress my brain to think much. Surveys gives guides as to what answers are required to point out without doing any freestyle like writing

I think I would choose paid to write sites, you can make more money than surveys, if you pay attention and have patience. Surveys appear a few, but paid to write sites depends on how long you agree :)

Accessibility is issue when it comes availability of surveys that one can engage in while pay to write sites are readily available.
Paid to write aid learning and improved the reading culture of people

Surveys do not attempt and compare and contrast all over the world, but instead take a national or local population and try to rate it as part of a larger community. Also, just because you are in a country that surveys are available in does not guarantee that they will work for you.

Someone asking between surveys and put you right site if you are not comparing they are incomparable because they should I fight I usually legit online surveys that you find it difficult to come across an ordinary one that is legit and again they are pay is too low compared to pay to write site like my friend always say I will choose peace with eyesight over surface twice on Thursdays.

Survey is not for a third world countries like mine. I prefer paid to post sites as it also help you develop yourself and with what I know I think it pays better than survey

I have never earned from surveys, in fact I have not even taken survey sites seriously. However, I have worked on a couple of paid to write sites and I have earned from posting on these sites. payment is low but you can earn.

From my point of view, in terms of profitability and convenience, i think I'll go with survey sites because in completing some surveys you get paid an amount that would take you weeks to cover in paid to write sites.

I will always believe and got for the pay to write sites than going for the survey sites simply because survey sites are not always available for my country nd I only earn on pay to write sites like bizdustry here and some other pay to write sites.

I would choose paid to write sites because you are paid for how much you write. surveys are limited per day as far as I know.

I would have preferred surveys but it can be frustrating when they are so far in between and also the screening out can be tiring at times. To work on surveys, it is better if you have a high paying survey site that makes up for when you don't have any to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back