What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

I think I should say this again, it is 10times better to be paid to write than to take part in surveys. In writing you are sure of the bargain and after a job well done you have your payment. But on survey site, you might wait you life out trying to reach minimum withdrawal threshold.

I think both are profitable provided that you are not asked to pay a dime to participate and the amount of data you consumed is not more than the amount you were paid. Between them, paid to write pays morethan survey sites.

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
Everything depends on how much surveys you get in a day and how the paid to write websites offers slots on how many posts a day.

If the slots given by the paid to write website is small, surveys may be a better option.

It depends on location. Most surveys are not available in Africa, so it is almost impossible to earn in surveys. But paid to write sites are available almost everywhere, so it is far better than surveys. If you are in top tier countries then surveys is the best.

Both are very profitable but when it comes to pay to post IAM passionate about it because I love writing a lot.
I derive joy and happiness posting and enlightening the general public especially on how to build a balanced live for the future through articulated investment culture.

Starting your own site is one of the best options to get paid to write reviews because you can earn passive income from your reviews as you write the review and can earn a small commission each time somebody buys the item through your website. Blogging about the products you use is a great way to share your first-hand experience through words and pictures as other review sites might limit your review to a few brief paragraphs.
Post automatically merged:

Starting your own site is one of the best options to get paid to write reviews because you can earn passive income from your reviews as you write the review and can earn a small commission each time somebody buys the item through your website. Blogging about the products you use is a great way to share your first-hand experience through words and pictures as other review sites might limit your review to a few brief paragraphs.

Survey site is probably the best you don't have to spend so much time on the site on like paid to write sites, most paid to write rewards are too poor, you will have to put in so much effort for little reward. The only advantage is that it increases your writing skill.

Most of the survey sites I have come across usually do not pay well. You can only enjoy it if you from these Top Tier countries. If there is any that knows any survey sites that pay Nigerians well, you can let us know. Getting paid to write pays better, if I may say.

Paid to write websites will enhance your writing skills and assist you with making new friends. This is different when you are completing surveys as what you need to do is just to complete certain tasks and that's all.

I prefer paid to write sites, because its very very easy for me to reach my target, i think i have not done anything on survey so I can't say anything much on survey, so for me paid to write sites is much more preferable platform to earn cool money.

Surveys are profitable but I don't think it is that convenient, to earn money on some paid survey site is very stressful so I think paid to write sites are more convenient and even more profitable.

After trying survey sites for a long time, I realised that it was so hard to earn in them. I could do surveys sometimes then when I am halfway through, I am told that I don't qualify for it. Such a waste of time and earning nothing. So I decided to leave then and concentrate in forums and article writing sites, I have never regretted my decision.

Most of the surveys are available for tier 1 and tier 2 countries. I am based on tier 3 country and there are not many surveys accepting users from my location. Even when i find surveys, they are poorly paying. Therefore, I am not using surveys.

Paid to write sites are very okay but I think survey sites would be more profitable considering the time spent on paid to write sites. If the same amount of time is spent on survey sites then I believe more money would be made. Only that survey sites don't work in my country

I prefer pay to post sites to survey site for many reasons. In pay to post sites you already know you will earn something no matter how!little as long as you stick to the rule but in survey you're not sure until the survey you're answering finished. Another difference is you don't always have survey to answer on the survey websites but on pay to post sites you just have type and you earn. At some point long ago I considered survey as a waste of time because I was not getting as much as expected.

They are both good. But I preferred paid to write to completing surveys. I have never been able to successfully complete a survey before, only for one which is for Africa. They send surveys every week and each survey worth $1 or more.
Paid to write is very easy and convenient. All you just need is to follow there rules and regulations and you will have no problem

I would much prefer to paid to write sites than answering surveys since surveys are not that stable and they are very much hassle to do . There are some cases where in the middle of survey they will tell you by a pop up that you are not qualified to take the survey and end up not being paid.

Most sites surveys and write sites are legit, if your country is on their first or second tier it will be more profitable than write sites, but unfortunately sites surveys limit many third countries so they cannot participate, while write sites do not limit the members from, the most importantly is quality.

It's survey because Surveys are used to increase knowledge in fields such as social research and demography. Survey research is often used to assess thoughts, opinions, and feelings. Surveys can be specific and limited, or they can have more global, widespread goal

The Survey site actually seems to be more convenient but It us less profitable compared to get paid to write site, surveys can reward better so it depends on the country. If it pays u better use them

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back