What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

I have given up on any anything that has to do with survey sites, those guys are nothing but time wasters, they will make sure that you end up not earning any dime. I prefer paid to write/post sites to survey sites.

Both is legit but
Survery work some country not all but paid to write in fourm is awesome and profit and its for all country's world wide and also u earn for wrrtien and learn its real name. Of online work for free without give money and also. Seriously it's the fast way to. Make some extra money monthly like here fourm and another's sites u learn and earn 💋😘😘
So paid for wrrtien is better than Survery for world wide
And survey is better if u from tier one country like USA and Canada and England....
Merry Christmas guys 🍁🎄🎅❤️

As for me surveys are really better than paid to write sites because they don't cheat nor try to scam there people because paid to write sites cheat and that's when you going to see them saying they want to upgrade there sites later they took all your money way but surveys is not like that and they are really peacefully and they pay you on time without charges

First time experience in this field, so paid to post will cut it for me as most of the survey sites don't accept application from some countries or don't rely or even seek data from some countries.
Post automatically merged:

First time experience in this field, so paid to post will cut it for me as most of the survey sites don't accept application from some countries or don't rely or even seek data from some countries.

For other countries like US, UK and other tier 1 countries, surveys can probably let those who resides in the area, earn more compared to lower tier countries like mine.

For that reason, I have unfortunate experience with surveys as I barely earn anything from it. So I shifted my focus on paid to write programs such as forum sites like Bizdustry. Besides it's more enjoyable and at the same time I'm gaining knowledge about different things.

This comparison can be really difficult to decide ,because both pay in their own way .but not withstanding survey can be so tasking and demanding
As far as I am concerned, surveys are a scam in my country, you will never see survey that pays, some will just waste your time with surveys that are not available in your country, survey is only available in developed countries not a third world country like mine.

Considering the way at which survey pay per task done there site, I will choose survey over get paid to write website. The only downside of survey is just that they mostly disqualify members from taking survey most of the time, this is why I left some of the survey website am into. Get paid to write website takes time but it pays.

I have people testify they had made money from both. In my experience, paid to post is more profitable to me. I made reasonable monetary gains talking about issues I find interesting and educative. Also, I share from other peoples point of view about issues I know little about.

Surveys sites are very confusing sites. We waste our time and at the end we didn't get points. So I think paid to write sites are best to earn some money.

People who feel easy to complete surveys get good amount not money by completing surveys,so they will choose surveys. But I feel get paid to write sites are easy to earn than surveys sites.

They have always been ground for argument when this two things are compared
In my case, sites paid to write are more profitable, for example forums, since, motivated to my country, the surveys do not arrive and if one arrives they disqualify me for the same reason. If I could take surveys and get paid well, I might have doubts about my decision

Pardon me for this comment if you happen to own a survey site. I have tried surveys many times mostly in apps and some in websites. But whenever my balance of earnings is nearing the minimum amount of withdrawal my account would stagnate that I couldn't find a survey to work on. I have noticed that it is their trick in scamming people to do some survey for free. I am not generalizing but I am talking based on my experience only.

Paid to write websites any day! It's not just about the paying to write though. Wisdom is acquired along with the typing. There's learning opportunities and resources that can help you find a better solution for many problems as you engage in the threads

I prefer well paying surveys, the highest time i spent per survey is 45mins with a good payout, all you have to do is answer questions honestly with respect to your demographics, no waste of time. Get paid to writes need you to think deep and make lots of research as regards the topic needed, just that the pay per one write could be high, in summary, i prefer the surveys.

Brother you made a right decision. Never will I go for paid survey. Survey is the second internet money making programs I enrolled for when I started searching how to make money on the internet. I joined couple of them like opinionate, InboxDollar, GTSurvey.com. I registered with them all with dedicated email address just to get their notification. There were some of the survey that took about 30 minutes to complete only to end up not paying.

I think writing sites like forums like bizdustry are much profitable than survey sites as mostly surveys are regional and few people gets surveys frequently. In case of writing sites, you may earn any amount by writing some reviews or providing or getting some information.

Brother you made a right decision. Never will I go for paid survey. Survey is the second internet money making programs I enrolled for when I started searching how to make money on the internet. I joined couple of them like opinionate, InboxDollar, GTSurvey.com. I registered with them all with dedicated email address just to get their notification. There were some of the survey that took about 30 minutes to complete only to end up not paying.
It's a shame, the same thing happened to me, I signed up and took several surveys, where the dedication time was between 30 to 45 minutes, and I didn't receive the payment either. It is preferable to stay on the sites to write, but not fraudulently. In this forum we have the best example of legitimate sites

I will rather go for survey site than go for get paid to write website because sometimes you can come to find out that you write a high-quality content but their payments are always small but then in survey site you only answer simple question although sometimes the question might not be simple but if you can answer the question to the end and you are qualified you will be paid a money can to waste your time searching for the truth about a particular topic and after writing you will be paid a small amount of money.

Sites that pay you to write is definitely better than survey sites. Most of the good survey sites restrict access to their site. Once you are a good writer, send applications to sites that need writers.

Maybe because of my country, where most survey sites don't really allow me to participate, I prefer paid to click. Though the money maybe small compare to survey but it is not as stressful survey.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back