What's new

Surveys vs paid to write sites

If it were possible to get legit, paying surveys in my country, I believe surveys might be a bit more profitable for equal time spent versus paid to post forums.

You can get up to $5 surveys in first tier countries, spending less than an hour on it.

The Survey site seems to be more convenient but It us less profitable compared to get paid to write site. The lesser the convenience, the better the pay. Its a trade off and it depends on what you want.

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
Both are legit, but I prefer paid to post sites by far ahead of surveys. Because I never stand any chance making any money with it. But I have some good amount of money through paid to post sites.

I prefer paid to write sites than surveys, I feel more comfortable on them because I'm actually doing some sort of work there and there are more legit paid to write sites when compared to survey sites.

I think paid to write sites are far better than survey sites . This is because one develops himself by writing in paid to write sites ,and also learn from it . Most survey sites do not support low tier countries

The stress of qualifying for surveys and how far in between it may be before getting them, makes paid to post sites more attractive and a better and less stressful option for me.

Survey is more preferable to paid to write platform. I've done surveys in the past and I'm still doing it till now. From my own point of view, I have done a lots of survey and I'm still doing it.

In my case, sites paid to write are more profitable, for example forums, since, motivated to my country, the surveys do not arrive and if one arrives they disqualify me for the same reason. If I could take surveys and get paid well, I might have doubts about my decision

As far as I am concerned, surveys are a scam in my country, you will never see survey that pays, some will just waste your time with surveys that are not available in your country, survey is only available in developed countries not a third world country like mine.

It would really depend on how much free time you have. If you have more extra time, you can do writing. But if you go for surveys, it would do for a couple of hours. But if you really have so much free time in your everyday life, go for both. More ways of income, more cash.

I have never done any surveys for money. I am also not a writer. However, I like enjoying doing short posts on paid to post forums. When participating on surveys you never know what is expected of you.

It is possible to make money by participating in online surveys.
In fact, out of all the different ways to make money online, filling online surveys is one of the easiest.
You are not going to make a fortune taking surveys online, but you can make some extra money for fun, for paying off debt, or for investing. Monetary survey rewards vary from less than $1 to more than $20, though they're usually on the lower end of that range, $1 to $5.
Some highest paying site are
InboxDollars.
Survey Junkie.
Swagbucks.
LifePoints.
Vindale Research.
Toluna.

Doing online surveys are one of the easiest way to make money online. You can easily earn $1 by completing a survey but the only worry is how to qualify for them. They are only recommended for the top tier countries. But with paid to post forums, everyone can do it and it free cash.

Surveys might be less stressful but does not pay as much as writing. Because I personally have not come across any site that pays much for surveys. Even the ones that pay quite well, I wasn't allowed to participate because my country was not among the countries that could participate.

Which of these do you think is more convenient and profitable?
Well, looking at it from the practical point of view, survey sites are more profitable because the amount of time to be invested is less and in some countries it is possible to obtain more profits than in PTC or PTW sites ... however, due to Because my country is tier3, for me it is more profitable sites like this!

Since not every surveys works for me. I rather work in a paid to write/post website atleast i know my efforts will be rewarded atleast. But if you're from a top tier country Surveys might work best for you because top tier countries are always the target market for these surveys.

Freelance writing/post is a more interesting and fantastic way to earn some extra income because it's reliable and without scam.

Both surveys and paid to write sites are good to make money. However, paid to write sites may have more available jobs to do compared to surveys, and I think they pay better too.

The difference between both of them is that surveys aren't mostly worldwide when paid to write sites are, surveys can reward better and if you are in a country that they support, choose them over any writing application

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back